Chapter 4

Today we are going to Lourve,a famous musuem and the Paris love lock bridge.

The musuem was interesting and now we are at the love lock bridge. There are so many locks here... I started taking photographs of the locks and the view. Me and Lori started having a mini photoshoot there haha.

I saw a guy selling locks so i decided to buy one. When i was about to approach the last lock,a hand comes in contact with mine. I feel electricity dart through me which was familiar. I looked up and i saw him. The guy i liked since 9 years ago and longer. Ellington Ratliff.

"Ell....." I said

"Ryd..elll..." He stuttered. He looked as shock as me.

"What are you doing here?"we ask at the same time. I blush

"I wanted a break from home so i came here to getaway. You?" He says

"Same"

The man interrupted our gaze. "Do you lovebirds wanna buy a lock to lock up your undying love?" A little dramatic dontcha think...

"Wanna share? Err..its the llast one.." Ratliff asks me while playfully looking at his shoes

"Sure" i can that i'm blushing hard. I can feel the heat at my cheeks.

We put the lock on the bridge and locked it. We both held onto the key and threw it into the river.

"Wow..that was fun" he says looking at me

I nod and looked back at him straight in the eye. I missed those hazel eyes.

We started chatting and soon Lori found me and told me that we had other plans for the day.

"I'm sorry but i have to go. We can meet up some other time too okay?" I told ratliff

"Okay" he smiles at the corner of his mouth. But i know he's dissapointed.

He gave me a hug and a reassuring squeeze on the hand. Just like he did before to before concerts when i was nervous,like telling me that its okay. I blush hard this time and only Ratliff could make me feel that way.

Cliffhanger! Hope you all like the story so far 😊