Chapter 7

Ratliff POV

Had the time of my life with my girlfriend ,Rydel Lynch for the past few days in Paris. But now we're heading back to LA. I'm so bummed out that i have to leave already,Paris is amazing!

Currently packing my stuff and then i'm gonna meet Rydel at the airport. Lori and Justin decided to ditch and stay in Paris. Jealous much... They're in a steady relationship and Justin just couldn't stop telling me about her haha. Aw my bestfriends in love. But i'm more in love than him (is that even a word? Idk)

Rydel POV

I met Ratliff at the airport and was greeted with a bear hug. Haha! We went to grab a snack at Subway before the long flight.

In the airplane,i had the seat all the way inside and Ratliff was in the middle. Suddenly,a gorgeous blonde sat beside him. What! No just no. I glared at her and being the protective girlfriend i am,i wanted to switch seats with him. "Ratliff. Switch. Now." He looker startled . He realised whats wrong and smirked at me "MEOW" in a sexy voice. I bursted out laughing.

Me and Ratliff just watched a movie and slept through the whole flight back.

Back home

"IM HOMMMMEEEE!" I shouted as i opened the main door.

"Hey rydel!!" Rocky,Riker and mum said and gave me a big hug.

"Wassup ratliff!" Rocky and Riker fistpumped Ratliff.

Then i walked towards Ratliff and intertwained our fingers. "Wow what are you doin holdin mah sisters hand!" Rocky joked. We all started laughing.

Mum on the other hand looked confused. Then she noticed our hands "OMG! YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER HOW SWEET! Ratliff you better take care of my daughter!" She tried acting strict haha but ended up laughing as well. She then took a pic of us and posted it on instagram.

"SO CUTE 💗💗💗 @rydelr5 @ratliffr5 #rydellington"

Thats why i love my momma!

Me and Ratliff went up to my room.