Chapter 8

Ratliff POV

I now have the approval of momma lynch (haha i still call her that! XD) she also told me that Mr Lynch knows and is really happy.

I plan on bringing Rydel on a date and i don't know where to bring her!! I decided on asking Riker.
"RIKER!!!!" I walked to him and Rocky's room.
"Wassup ratliff"
"I need your help,i wanna bring rydel on a date but i dont know where to bring her."
"Well,Rydel loves the beach so why not take her there! "
"That's a great idea! Thanks Riker!" Riker fistbumped me and left since he had a date with Maddie.

I walked back to Rydel's room and saw that she was lying on her bed and watching tv. I joined her and we ended up cuddling together and falling asleep.

Rydel POV

The next day

Ratliff went back home in the morning. He said that he had something planned for us today. He didn't tell me where but he just said to wear a bathing suit. Hmm

In the late afternoon,Ratliff came over with his car. He was wearing a cap,a tshirt and swimming shorts.
"Hey beautiful!" He smiled and winked at me.
Oh no! I'm blushing..... Urgh stop
"Thanks! You too hottie!" I winked back
He opened the car door for me like a gentlemen. And we drove off. I turned on the radio and Sleeping with a friend by Neon Trees played. We sang songs the whole ride to the beach.

Ratliff POV

We reached the beach and i found a perfect spot below a tree facing the sea. I layed the mat and layed out some snacks my mum prepared for us.
We ate and chat for awhile. Then we went to swim. After that,we got tired and leaned on the tree falling asleep.

Rydel POV

We fell asleep. And i leaned towards Ratliff's chest even more when a wind blew.
"Rydel.. Wake up" Ratliff shaked me awake
"H-huh"
The sunset. The different shades pink and blue filled the sky as the sun set. It was beautiful.
"Its beautiful."
"Just like you" Ratliff said and smirked.
I giggled haha goofy ratliff! I leaned forward and gave him a slow passionate kiss. He wrapped his arm around my waist and my hands on his neck. It was perfect and cliché but i liked cliché! We made out for awhile and went to lie on the sand to listen to the ocean waves.
"I love you Rydel" he whispered
"I love you too" and he kissed my cheek.

The last two chapters have been horrible!!! I'm sorry its so cliché! Don't worry i'm thinking of some ideas already,maybe adding new characters to that story? :0

I'm also gonna write a Ross Lynch fanfic soon! Its called Steal Your Heart! <3