Chapter 13

Rydel POV

We pulled over and we were parked outside of a house. It's huge omg!! But why are we here anyway?

"Ratliff why did you take me here?"i asked

He looked at me and said cheekily "weeell...before i proposed to you,i asked consent from your parents about having our own home and marrying you and all sooooo here we are! Tada" He raised both hands. Aww i kissed him on the cheek. He's so sweet.

We walked up to the front door. He covered my eyes with his hands.

"Rat...what ar..." I said

"It's a surprise haha" he said smirking. I can't see the smirk but i can feel it when he spoke.

We walked in and he took his hands off. "Ok,you can open your eyes now!" I opened them. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! "Surprise!!!!"

The house was beautiful. The house was painted creamy white. The living room was decorated with pictures of places and some photography by random people. There was a long mint coloured sofa in the middle and a flat screen tv. There were many photos of the both of us everywhere aww. Then we walked to the kitchen which was so simple and felt so much like home. Finally,our bedroom. There was a king size bed in the middle and two seperate wardrobes for both of us since we have lots of clothes. There was a tv and pictures of us from R5 meetandgreets as well.

"Ohhh ratliff! This is perfect!" I said and hugged him. We hugged for awhile then pulled away slightly. Our foreheads were touching.

"Anything for my wife-to-be!" He said and kissed me passionately.

A/N: short chapter. i'm so sorry for not updating often! I just didn't have much inspiration to write these few days.

Btw,i'm reaching 1k reads soon ahhhh thank you so much for reading this fanfic! 💕