Rydel: What's up

Laura: Going to work with Ness and Riley

Rydel: What's the name? Maybe we'll stop by

Laura: Ok the name is "Vaccaro's" (:D From Zoey 101. I cound't come up with a different name)

Rydel: That's a strange name"

Laura: Yah, she isn't the owner she's just the boss of us. The owner owner is so mean I swear, he's meaner than Vanessa is she wake up in the middle of the night.

Vanessa: "I HEARD THAT"

Rydel: (Laughs) Ok we'll stop bye, see ya"

Laura: ''Ok"

~END OF CONVO~

     After my talk with Rydel Vanessa and Riley walked in. We all we're surprisingly matching. We walk out the door and we go into our car. I strap Riley into her seat belt and we drive off to Vaccaro's.

Riker's POV/

     We all went looking for jobs but Rydel insisted on driving. So she was driving, Ross was in the passenger seat. In the middle it was Ell and Roxy. In the back seat it was me and Rocky ._. I think they did this on purpose. Rydel then takes us to a place named "Vaccaro's. It looked like it was closed. I was right so we had to go from the back

Rocky: "Why the hell are we here?"

Ell: "Yah, I thought we we're looking for jobs?"

Rydel: "Lets just walk in, I think you'll be surprised"

     We walk in and I see a little girl sitting on the table picking at her food. Her hair looked really familiar. I then hear her mom's voice call her. Which sounds so familiar. Wait, is that Riley and Vanessa?

Vanessa: "Riley, c'mon you have to eat"

Riley: "I not hungry"

Vanessa: "C'mon baby, you have to eat"

Riley: "Why?"

Vanessa: "Because if you don't then there will be nothing in your stomach then you'll be skinny like your Aunt Laura"

Laura: "HEY!"

Riley: (Giggles) "Ok fine. (Takes on small bite) DONE" (Pushes her food away)

     I decided that I walked over to them.

Riker: "Listen to your mother 'cause you will be that skinny"

Vanessa: (Looks at me and smiles and laughs)

Riley: "Daddy!" (Hugs Riker)

Riker: "Seriously eat tho"

Riley: "Ok, ooh look Roxy! Here Roxy, you hungry?" (Walks over to her)

Vanessa: "Thanks for that" (Picks up her plates"

Riker: "No need, so here is where you work?" 

Vanessa: "Yup"

 Rocky's POV/

     Fancy restaurant. Then I see Riley giving food to Roxy while Ell and Rydel are laughing their ass's off :D U turn my head and I see Ross and Laura spraying each other with water. Then the manager yells at them. HAHA It was pretty funny but when I turned my head again and I see Vanessa and Riker laughing :( That makes me sad. (Aww) This doesn't only get me sad but jealous and mad. A waiter then walks pass me with one jug full of water and the other full of ice. I then take them both. He turns to me and cocks an eyebrow up.

Rocky: "I'm thirsty"

Waiter: (Laughs) "I bet you are" (Walks away)

     I'm not that kind of thirsty -_- Gosh. I then go behind Riker. I also see Vanessa put more jugs of water and more ice and cake. PAH-FECT! I then pour water all over him. Vanessa's eyes widen and he turns around.

Riker: "What the"

     Before I can finish I put ice in his shirt. He jumps up and the ice eventually falls out. I start cracking up. He then takes the cake.

Rocky: "What are you gonna do?"

Riker: "Nothing" 

     He then slaps me hard but not that hard and I bring my face back and when I look up he then slaps me with the cake in his hands. It was red velvet which I hate the most.

Rocky: "Eww Red velvet UGH!"

     I then throw a cupcake at Riker but he dodged it. It hit... RYDEL!!!!!!

Rydel: "You stupid son of a bitch" (Throws a cupcake at Rocky but he ducks and it hits Vanessa)

Ell: (Laughs)

Vanessa: (Grabs a cake and throws it at him but misses and hits Laura and Ross)

Vanessa: (Eyes widen)

Ell: FOOD FIGHT!

     Then food or as in deserts starts flying everywhere. I had cake in my hair and on my face. It was pretty funny. I think some hit Riley and Roxy too

?????: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER HERE!

     Everyone stops throwing food. And I'm guessing the person who shouted it was the owner of this resturant. I read his name tag, Bill? Haha, Bill :D

Vanessa: "I am soo sorry Bill, we all just got carried away"

Bill: I don't care. You do know how long its gonna take for us to clean this up?

Laura: "So sorry, but it wont happen again.

Bill: "I know it wont, 'Cuase both of you are fired"

     Everyone was shocked. Did me and Riker just get Vanessa and Laura fired?

Laura: "No please sir, we need this job"

Bill: "I don't care"

Riker: "It wasnt their fault. It was ours

Rocky: "Yah, I threw water and stuff first, they had nothing to do with it.

Bill: "Huh, R5. I always hated you all. You all are just stupid blonde not talented wannabe Justin Bieber's"

Rydel: "BISH WHET!!" (Walks over to Bill)

Ell: (Holding her back)

Ross: "We are not. We all can play a guitar with a hand behind our backs while you just stand there like the fat ass we all know you are"

Bill: "Ya know what, GET THE HELL OUT! And take your wannabe's with you" 

     We all walk out the door. Ell, Rydel who wascarrying Roxy, Riker, Ross and Riker all walked to our car. Laura and Vanessa cleared their throats. We turn around and Vanessa and Laura we're about to explode, Not so much at Ell but for most of us.

     This has to be the funniest chapter I have ever written. Ell is like my funny one outta all of them XD so anyway 42+ Votes and 24+ comments. BYE!

~Allexa