Special Affair (Camren Part 3/5)

Start from the beginning

We lay there, making out like two horny high school teenagers for a while. Then, Lauren slowed down our kisses and pulled away.

"Good morning," I smiled, raising myself up to peck her lips one final time.

"I wish you were my alarm every fucking morning," Lauren said, caressing my face.

"Really? You liked it that much?" I asked, my insides tingling with butterflies.

"Yeah, you're really good for someone who's never eaten pussy before."

I felt myself turning red as I said, "Thanks. You promised to let me ride your mouth again, remember? I just wanted you to be in a good mood when you woke up."

"It's always gonna be blunt and straight to the point with you, huh?" Lauren said with a small giggle.

"That's just me I guess," I said, feeling a little self-conscious and avoiding her eyes.

Lauren leaned in and trailed gentle kisses from my cheek to my ear, saying, "Never said that was a bad thing, baby. I like it."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Lauren whispered, tugging on my ear lobe with her lips, "You know what else I like?"

"What?" I breathed, shivering as I felt her hot breath on my ear and her fingers traveling lower on my body.

"I like it when you're so wet for me that I can slip right in," Lauren said, parting my lower lips and rubbing my clit.

"Fuck...you feel so good," I sighed, closing my eyes at the feeling.

"You know what else is gonna feel good?" Lauren whispered as she ground her hand against me.

"What...?"

"When I let you sit on my face while I'm sucking you dry," Lauren said, biting the skin of my neck and pushing two fingers inside me as she continued rubbing my clit with her thumb.

"Oh my God...Lauren..." I moaned, unable to control myself with all these different sensations and images. She'd barely even touched me and I was already building just thinking about getting to ride her face. Lauren pumped her fingers in and out and I surrendered to the feeling, brinking on climax.

But then, the phone rang. I gasped and pushed Lauren's hands away in panic.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" Lauren said irritably as I crawled away from her.

"Shh! It's Noah, my fiancé! That's his special ringtone!" I said, reaching for my phone on the night stand.

"'My Heart Will Go On'...really?" Lauren scoffed.

I ignored her and rolled over onto my stomach as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi babe. Why're you panting."

"Oh...uh...I just came running from the shower," I invented, feeling a tiny twinge of guilt.

My guilt was short-lived, however, because, suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my ass.

"OW!" I shouted, dropping the phone on the bed. I turned around to find Lauren looking up at me innocently, as if she hadn't just sank her teeth into my ass cheek.

The phone was still on the bed, but the volume was so high that I could still hear my fiancé, "Babe, what happened? Did you trip again?"

"N-no..I-I mean y-yes," I stuttered as Lauren casually straddled the back of my thighs.

"Liars get punished...babe," Lauren said in a low voice and spanked my ass where she'd just bitten me.

I gasped and glared at her angrily, not understanding a word Noah was saying. Unperturbed, Lauren groped my ass cheeks and massaged them firmly. Then, she leaned over my body till her lips reached my ears and whispered, "If you wanna ride my face, you gotta stay on the phone...no matter what. Or I'm outta here. Got it?"