Special Affair (Camren Part 3/5)

A/N: Thanks for the votes! Here's Part 3 as promised!

Camila's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself snuggled against Lauren's boobs. God, they were the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. Soft. Supple. Inviting. Lauren stirred slightly as I cupped one of her breasts, but didn't wake up. This made me wonder how much I could get away with without waking her. I leaned in and licked her nipple gently with the tip of my tongue.

Lauren whimpered in her sleep, swatted my face away, and sleepily mumbled, "Go away," before rolling over to sleep flat on her back.

I giggled at her reaction, but I wasn't going to let her sleep anymore. She'd promised to eat me out all night and it was already—I checked my phone for the time—7 am. 7 am!? Dammit. Lauren was only going to be able to go down on me for a few more hours before I had to meet my fiancé for lunch. I needed to wake her up. Now. But what if she was too grumpy when she woke up and we got into another fight? We didn't have time to argue right now. I wanted to spend whatever time we had left riding her mouth.

I looked around the room for ideas and noticed that the blanket was only covering one of her legs, while the other one was exposed. A little bit of her shaved pussy was peeking out from under the covers too, enticing me. She'd gone down on me multiple times, but I had yet to return the favor. Maybe if I woke her up with an orgasm, she'd let me ride her mouth again. I felt myself arousing at this thought.

Admiring the smoothness of her skin, I gently removed the cover from her lowers. She was a beauty. Lower lips were almost touching, with her labia concealed, except for a tiny part peeking out from the gap of the lips, kinda like the white cream between Oreos. I licked my lips, getting ready to dig into my Oreo cookie, cream first.

I dragged the tip of my tongue gently along the crack between her lower lips. I felt her fingers in my hair as she sleepily sighed, "Camila?"

In response, I pushed my tongue deeper past her lower lips and gently licked her clit.

"...Camila..." Lauren gasped faintly.

Satisfied with her response, but eager to elicit more moans, I continued licking her clit and started sucking on her lips too, tasting the musky remnants of her last orgasm. She was fucking delicious.

I thought I loved sucking my fiancé's cock. And I really did. Sometimes the dormant nymphomaniac in me craved to keep his dick in my mouth for hours at a time. But two hours was the maximum we'd ever gone. After that, whenever I'd voice my craving, he'd either be too tired or have too much work or didn't want to be worn out. I'd even woken him up a few times by sucking his cock, but he wasn't as responsive as the green-eyed beauty beneath me.

Nor as delicious.

I spread Lauren's lower lips apart with my middle and pointer fingers to gain more access to insides of her pussy, and ran my tongue repeatedly over her clit. After a while, her moans got louder. Her fingers gripped my hair tighter, holding me steady as she ground herself against me. She was building. Gasping. Panting. Then, I felt her walls contract and a new wave of wetness hit my tongue. I lost no time in lapping it up.

When I finally raised my head to look at her, Lauren was still trying to recover breathlessly. Her eyes met mine and she motioned me to come over with her finger. And when a sexy woman who's lying naked in your bed wants you to go over, what else do you do? You fucking go over. So, without wasting anytime, I crawled over to her.

Lauren raised herself up and met me halfway in a frantic kiss. She pushed me down on the other end of the bed and I moaned against her mouth as she sucked on my tongue to taste herself. God. I loved kissing her. There was something wild and messy about her kisses that turned me on. I hadn't been kissed with such reckless passion in years. My fiancé and I barely made out anymore, so I had all these pent-up hormones to quench. I gripped Lauren's nape and kissed her back with equal passion.