She Like That (Norminah)

Summary: Dinah Jane is jealous of the dancers getting too close to Normani during the 'He Like That' video shoot

WARNING: Dinah G!P & Dirty/Graphic AF

Dinah's POV

I slammed my apartment door shut with such a loud bang that the floor shook. I threw my bag on the floor, seething with anger as the images of the 'He Like That' video shoot polluted my mind. Rough, unfamiliar hands caressing her hips and bare skin. Satisfaction on her face as she egged them on. At one point, there were two passing her around like a joint. They sandwiched her too. Her ass and front touching their arousals in many positions. Going deep, no doubt, making them harder.

I felt my boxer briefs tightening at that thought. Her lip bite. Her sensual smirk. Her sexy hair. Her oiled body. Her-

There was a loud knock on my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. Ready to take my anger out on someone, I yanked the door open.

It was her.

She was still in her baby pink costume, but had covered up her bikini top with a black zip-up jacket. Her long, black hair was down in wet waves and her face and legs were still covered in baby oil, giving her that sweaty, wet look from the video.

"Ready to catch up on Vampire Diaries?" Normani said, pushing past me to get into the apartment. "By the way, I got you Hot Cheetos."

Normani tossed me a family-sized bag of Hot Cheetos, before going into the kitchen and opening up my fridge. So fucking annoying. Walking around like she owns my place. I thought as I went into the living room and slumped down on the couch, carelessly tossing the Hot Cheetos bag on the coffee table.

"What's with the silent treatment?" Normani asked, coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Why're you still wearing that stupid thing?" I asked in irritation. I did not need anything reminding me of that stupid video with all those people touching her.

"You're still wearing your hoodie and flare pants," Normani said, raising her eyebrows at me sassily.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's your problem? Did something happen or are you just being a bitch for no reason?"

"I'd rather be a bitch than a slut," I scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"How many of them did you fuck, Mani? Just the dude you were dry humping on the floor or his buddy too?" I asked, unable to contain my anger.

"You better watch your tongue, Dinah Jane," Normani said, glaring at me in anger.

"Dressing like a slut. Acting like a slut. Shoving your tits and booty in everyone like its cake on their birthday. At one point, you even had your face in his package. Glad that didn't make it into the fucking video. We weren't making a porno for crying out loud! Why you gotta be such a fucking slut, Mani? In front of our parents too!? That was embarrassing!"