Chapter Somethingoranother

The next week turned out to be a blur to Hope.

On Sunday, Hope was woken up by a screaming Niall, who was desperate for attention as he opened his Christmas presents. She smiled when he gifted her a pair of fuzzy socks and giggled as Niall whopped at the present she had bought him, a Segway he decided to call Anne.

"Best fuckin' Chirstmas ever!"

From there, they drove to a coffee shop in Chesire after a dispute with Niall about him wanting to ride Anne. ("Niall! It's more than 50 miles! NO!")

At the shoppe, they met up with all the boys to give and receive presents.

Hope was given a fleece blanket that had a picture of all the boys on it from Harry, new earrings from Liam, two tickets to an Eminem show from Louis, who mumbled something about Hope being pretty okay, and a beautiful leather jacket with a mural of a sunset on the back from Zayn, which caused her to awe and blush madly.

In return, she gave Liam a pair of Batman shorts and some cowboy boots, Louis some new Vans, Harry an assortment of sweaters and hair wash, and Zayn a little book, which contained coupons.

"One free listening ear? One matching tattoo?" he read out loud.

Hope blushed. "They're really lame, I know." She made a move to try and take them back. "I can take them back and buy you a shirt, if you want. It's just that Blaine and I never really had money we were aloud to use, so we gave each other these instead. Now that I think about it-" She was cut off by Zayn's lips on hers, as her anxiety wore away.

"Get a room!" Niall crowed.

After a round of coffee, Hope and NIall bid goodbye to the boys and promptly left, to get ready for Nick Grimshaw's interview with Hope, and then to a party.

The interview went well, the questions were generic, including a very over done "are you really dating Zayn Malik?" to which she answered "Yeah. It's cool, he's cool. Is that a new shirt?"

They also called Daniel Radcliff which may have made Hope cry a little bit.

After Hope helped Nick pick some songs to play. Niall picked her up in a limo, with his segway in the back. He was wearing skinny jeans and a mock tux t-shirt. "Fix my hair?" He shoved his head into Hope's face.

Laughing, Hope pulled hairspray and a brush out of her bag. "You boys would crash and burn without me."

While they rode, and Hope fixed Niall's hair, Niall reached into his back pocket and produced an envelope. He grabbed Hope's hand carefully, and put the envelope into it.

"What's this?" Hope asked, opening the envelope to reveal a train ticket to California.

"Your Christmas present." Niall said sheepishly. "You said you'd never been on a train before. And after you paid so much for my gift," he patted Anne, "I figured I'd return the favour. So I called around and arranged for a meeting for you and a special someone who shall not be revealed to you just yet, down in California."

"That's great! Do I have to give back the socks?" Hope pulled up her skinny jeans to reveal them. "Because I've sort of gotten attached."

Niall laughed. "Keep the socks."

Hope threw her arms around Niall. "Thank you so much babe!"

"Anytime."

From there, they went to a party, where Niall got extremely drunk and Hope sat in a corner, texting Zayn, opting out the detail of her location to him.

At around five in the morning, Niall was finally ready to go home. "Take me home, Jeeves!" He grunted, throwing his limo keys at Hope's face, causing her to decide then, surronded by a million screaming girls giggling at Niall's drunken rendition of "Drunken Sailor" that she definitely liked the sober Niall more.