Chapter 20: Big Macs On A Platter

It had been a month since Hope Stillwell had 'joined' One Direction, and life had never been better for the five boys and one girl.

Granted, halfway through the month, Liam found out his girlfriend was cheating on him when a guy who said he was her boyfriend answered her phone. That hadn't gone very well. Not well at all.

"Hope! Want to talk to Mari with me?" Liam had yelled, poking Hope and making her lose her spot in her book.

She sighed. "Sure, Liam. But if she starts talking about how much she wants that Range Rover for Christmas, I'll be outtie."

Liam looked excited as he dialled the number and put it on speakerphone. "Jokes on her." He whispered. "After I finish talking to her, I'm going shopping for a brand new Range Rover for her, since I won't be with her for Christmas."

Hope aw'd. "Awwwwww! I want a man who likes me and buys me nice shit!" She didn't see Zayn behind her.

A few more rings, and the other line picked up. "What do'ya want?" Said a groggy deep voice from the other line.

Liam blinked. "Who is this?"

The man groaned. "This is Marisol's boyfriend. Are you calling about her job?"

Hope gasped.

"What?!?" Liam yelled.

"Dude, I don't know who you are, or why you're yelling at me, but Mar-Mar is still asleep, so could you tone it down a bit?"

"That's fucked up." Hope whispered, with big eyes.

"Put Marisol on the phone, right now." Liam growled.

"Uh, no? Did you not hear me? She's sleeping." The male said.

Hope rolled her eyes, and grabbed the phone. "Listen, do you have any idea who this is?"

"No clue. It says unkown on ID." Liam whimpered when he heard those words.

"Well guess what buddy? You're talking to Hope Marie Stillwell."

The man gasped. "Are you serious?!? Dude, you're so hot! Can I have your autograph?"

Hope rolled her eyes again. "No. And the guy you just talked to? That was Liam Payne, member of the most famous and richest boybands to have ever existed, winner of many awards, and the boyfriend of your girlfriend.The bubbles he uses in his baths are more expensive than your entire house. So if you're smart, and judging by the way you called another woman hot while your 'girlfriend' was in the room, you're not that smart, you'll hand the phone to Marisol right now."

Shuffiling was heard before Marisol's morning voice could be heard. "Hello?" She mumbled.

"Hello Marisol. This is Liam Payne, your boyfriend. Actually, your ex-boyfriend." Liam snarled.

A gasp could be heard from the other line. "Li-li! Sweetie! I'm so sorry, it meant nothin-"

"Nothing?!?" The male voice called. "We've been dating for three months, and you say it's nothing?!"

"THREE. MONTHS?!" Liam yelled. "You fucking cheated on me for three months?!"

"Liam, I-"

"Yo, gold-digger." Hope snarled. "I have got a list of instructions right here for you. You will listen to them, and when I have finished, you will proceed to do what I told you. Got it?"

"Got it." She said weakly.

"First, you will hang up the phone. Then, you will apologise to the dude with you, for cheating. You will then proceed to burn everything that your Sugar Daddy here has ever bought you. You will say nothing about this to anyone, or be assured that we will sue the fuckin' pants off of you. Do you understand?"