Chapter 5

"No! Just no. I refuse to do this Lou." I said pacing around. Lou had dragged me upstairs after the boys realised that Lou was still here and tried to rape her with hugs. "When you said a makeup job, I thought you meant with a bloody magazine company or something!! You cannot expect me to get a job traveling all over the bloody world putting foundation on four bloody boys!!" I yelled at Lou.

I banged my head against the wall. "How did I not see this coming?? God I'm such a bloody fucking idiot." 

Instead of answering, she smiled at me. "That was the most times I have ever heard bloody used in a sentence Hope. I applaud you."

I glared at her, then looked at the room we were standing in, avoiding eye contact with her.

Lou sighed. "Alright, if you won't do the talking, then I will. These boys are like my sons, and now that I need to go, I need someone I know won't hurt them. Not like I am by leaving. Please, they need you Hope. You're my only hope."

I smiled at her. She always used to say that, and it always did work. "Why is being their makeup artist such a big deal??" I asked.

"Paul- you know, the one that I introduced you to??- is going on a well needed honeymoon/vacation for three months. Those months happen to be the boy's next tour dates, so you would be serving as basically the boy's babysitter. It pays a hell of a lot though Hope, and it would help you make some friends, after what happened." Here she looked at me with pity, knowing it was true.

"Don't pity me Lou." I snapped.

"I won't. But please, PLEASE, take this job. If not for yourself, then at least for me??" She looked at me with a puppy dog look.

"Lou, you are a grown woman. You do not need to give me the puppy look." I sighed. "Okay, I'll do it. But if I end up bruised 24/7, I'm blaming you." She squeaked with joy. "I'm doing this only for you."

Only for you.

He said that once. He was telling mum that he only had eyes for her.

Liar.

Lou looked at me expectantly. "Well??"

I snapped out of my trance. "What??"

Lou smiled. "Wanna see the rest of your beautiful home??"

I sighed. "Do I have a choice??"

"Not really!" She squealed.