"Hey ladies," The flight instructor interrupts their moment, looking impatient with Normani's hesitation, "are you guys gonna jump or not?" Lauren turns around and glares at him, before turning back to her.

"C'mon, we'll do it together." Lauren grabs her hand, pulling her towards the opening on edge of the bridge. The dancer shuffled her feet slowly before finally joining her at the edge.

"You ready?"

"N-"

"Let's jump on three! One, two, thr-"

"HOLY SHIT!" Normani screams in terror as they jump, digging her nails into Lauren's hand as they rapidly fall towards the lake, the wind blowing her hair around her face. The Latina screams excitedly beside her, but never letting go of Normani's hand as their bodies spiral around each other's. Her fear turns into adrenaline as it charges through her, smiling as they wildly descend back to Earth under an open canopy of sunlight.

"Mani! I need to let go!" Normani lifts her head to look at Lauren, the fear coming back as the raven haired girl threatens to release her.

"What?!"

"When I let go of your hand, spread your arms out!" Lauren doesn't give her any further warning before letting go of her clutch, and Mani follows her directions in fear of dying. Her body starts to rise as the wings of her suit catches the wind, and she starts to glide over the landscape, laughing as she looks over at Lauren who is flapping her arms around like a bird.

"Pull your chute!" Her body is flung into the air as she pulls hard on the string, her legs dangling as the parachute holds her weight. Normani's heart is racing as Lauren floats up beside her, having pulled her parachute right after her. Her chest is heaving as she slows down, taking in her surroundings and the beautiful view around her.

"That was fucking awesome, right?!" Lauren screams enthusiastically, fist pumping in the air as the parachute shakes under her moving. A wave of euphoria and relief washes over Normani as she realizes she's still alive, and she smiles widely as a sense of accomplishment fills her, she had to agree with her, that was amazing.

"I would agree with you if I had a voice right now." She responds hoarsely, her voice shot from the intense screaming. Soon they land on the ground not far away from the landing zone, the parachute landing on top of her head as her feet finally touch the ground.

"WOOOOH! FUCK YEAH!" Lauren starts hopping up and down as soon as she lands, throwing her hands in the air while yelling with glee. Normani can't help but join her, the euphoric feeling of adrenaline still rushing through her as she follows the smoker who is running around like a fool.

"Lauren! Calm down!" She giggles as the raven haired turns on her instead, taking off her harness before chasing her around like an animal, getting the upper hand when Normani trips on the parachute that is still attached to her, falling on the grassy field. Lo climbs on top of her with mischief in her eyes, straddling her waist before tickling her mercilessly, the dancer squirming and laughing as she tries to tear away from her clutches.

"L-Lo! Ahahaha, please, stop! Hahahaha!"

"Admit that I was right!"