BROTHER

Hoseok's PoV

I woke up early today and thought of going out for a while.

I got off my bed and went to take a shower all the morning routines. I wore glasses and a mask. I got out of my room and was about to go downstairs when suddenly Yoongi asked.

"Where are you going?" he said while yawning. I just smiled.

"Out." i replied.

He then looks at me for a moment and asked.

"alone?" he tilted his head.

"yes alone Yoongi" i just smiled and wave at him.

Then i went downstairs the Yoongi yelled from upstairs.

"Be Careful!"

I just laugh and looks at him "you worry to much Yoongi" i wave at him and went out.

I don't really have a destination but suddenly i thought of a place that Namjoon always told me about.

"Han River!" i smiled and took a taxi and went to my destination.

The moment i arrive at the river i took a deep breath and went closer to the river and sits down. I enjoyed the cool breeze then i thought about the other world.

"i should contact Max" i then closes my eyes and touches the water. Then Max face appeared on the water. I smiled.

"Max!"

"My lord! oh my god where have you been?" he smiled

"Im okay here, its kind of nice in this world..you know you should come here for once" i chuckled and so as he.

"so how is it there? anything out of the ordinary?" i asked.

"No...everything is under control."

"great...because i don't think I'm able to go back anytime soon...ah..you know same old Yoongi .." i chuckles.

"hahaha...its alright my lord, i will contact you as soon as possible if anything were to happend" he smiled.

"okay then..talk to you later Max..oh! and tell Mickey that i missed him" Mickey is my hell hound to be exact,i know the name doesn't suits him but i don't care.

"alright my lord" then he vanished.

I stood up and walks around the area and spotted a nice cafe. I immediately went inside and goes to the counter.

"Hi welcome...what would you like today?" the worker asked me and i just smiled and scan the menu and then i look at the worker.

"I'll take an iced Americano please." i smiled and pay for the drink.

I went to an empty seat and sits there while waiting for my drinks.While waiting i just played with my phone.

Y/N PoV

After i'm done with my dance classes i went to my favourite cafe where i used to work when i'm still on my college break.

I walks to the counter and was greeted by Hakyeon.

"Hye baby girl! i missed you~" he laugh and so do i.

"so...the usual?" he smirks.

"of course!" i smiled and gave him the money for the drink. I plan to take out when suddenly while waiting for my drinks i saw him sitting alone.

"Hoseok...?" i remembered his name.

Suddenly i saw Hakyeon was going to send a drink to his table, then i quickly went to Hakyeon. He was confused and looks at me.