CURSED

Few years later

Hoseok's PoV

"Take off your shirt.." Yoongi asked.

I groan.

"Do we always have to check on it?" I reluctantly took of my shirt and expose my back at Yoongi. He's being too nosy.

"Knew it.." Yoongi then throws my shirt at me.

"What about?" i then wear my shirt back.

"The chains..its decreasing" he smiled.
"Even the Throne changed...It's gold now...before it was black but not anymore"

"Maybe because he's dead." I walk to my door and walks through the hallway to the Throne.

Yoongi follows me everywhere.

I sit down. Yoongi was standing in front of me.

"Do you think the boys having fun there?" he said with a smile.

"Human world? i don't know...by the way...speaking of that..why didn't you follow them?" i asked.

"and leaving you here alone? not on my watch" Yoongi scoffed

"I can take care of myself you know!"

"Yeah yeah whatever" he shrugs.

Then i look through the Water Mirror to see what are the others up to.

" so? what did you saw?" Yoongi asked.

"well like as you said...they're really enjoying this so much" i chuckles.

"If that's so why not we go there too?" Yoongi suggest.

My smile faded and i looked at him.

"You know the rules Yoongi...I cant but you can...like i say...if you wanted to go then go" I said to him.

"You didn't try though...the Thrones changed and its obeying you now."

"We don't know if it fully changed or not and I'm the Ruler here...i cant just leave Hell"

He then scoff. "Max is here so it should be a no problem now"

"but.." before i even finish what i was going to say he grab my hand.

"Ahh come on!" he drag me out.

Then we saw Max was on his way to the Throne.

"Max!! we'll be gone for about...i don't know how long so you're in charge!! wait till we came back!!" Yoongi said to him and Max was confused.

"But my lord.." Before he even finishes Yoongi made us vanish.

Then suddenly we appear at a park. We look around and there were so many people.