MOTHER

Hoseok's Mother PoV

I at first thought Hades will make Hoseok The next Ruler not some pawn for his own good. By binding him with those Chains of The Throne its too far!

"Hades!!" i slam the door open.

He was drinking wine without a care.

"What brings you here?" he grins.

"Release Hoseok from the Chains!" i yelled at him

He suddenly slap me hard on my cheek. I glared back at him.

"Know your place woman! Don't raise your fucking voice at me." he then puts down the glass of wine and walks to me.

He then smirks.

"Hoseok really loves you a lot huh? He even agrees to be the next Ruler or should i say...my pawn just for you to keep you alive" he chuckles.

"Too bad i didn't promise him that...i wonder what kind of face he would show if his mother were to die in front of him?"

My heart race the moment i heard him say that..

"What are you planning to do..." i back away from him and he just smirks. I turn back and was about to run away but he grab my hair and drag me outside the castle.

"Say your last prayers fallen angel" he chuckles

Hoseok's PoV

I was starring at the full moon by the window. I cant do much right now except for obeying the Throne's command.

I haven't seen my mother much..all i know she's alive. I became The Ruler is to keep my mother and my friends alive. I might as well go see her now.

I smiled while walking to my door. I open my door to be greeted by a panting Jimin. I was confused.

"What's wrong Jimin? why are you running here for?" i asked.

"You're...Mother!...Hades's going to..." before he finnish his lines i asked him.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" i grabbed both Jimin's shoulder

"outside..." before he finishes his sentences i ran out as fast as i can.

I went outside to be seen my friends were being held.

"Hoseok!!" Jin shouts.

Then everyone turns their heads to me. Then i saw Hades torturing my mother. Bloods everywhere on her. Her white dress is now covered in red. My heart beats faster with the sight in front of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i ran up to Hades but he uses his ability to pin me to the grown. I groan by the hard hit on my body.

"YOU SAID YOU WONT DO ANYTHING TO HER!!" i screamed!

"Oh..i did...but i didn't promise do i?" he laugh evilly.

"Hoseok my dear...I'm so sorry for you to witness this..." mother said while coughing up blood.

"No..no..No!" i cant help but cry..black liquid flowing from my red crimson eyes.

"Heh..Say your last goodbyes to your precious son" he pushes my mother towards me.

I cant move! I cant get up!!

Then my mother came close to me and touches my cheeks while crying.

"Hoseok dear...i've always love...you okay...be s..strong for me..a..and live on without me..you have..such great friends here..protect them.."

"Mother.. Please..please don't leave me.." i cried and cried

"I will always be watchi--" suddenly Hades pierce her heart from behind. Her blood splashes all over me.