CHAINED

Yoongi's PoV

I've been in Hoseok's room for awhile now. By witnessing yesterday scene, he must be in pain a lot. What's worrying me is that mark on his back, its growing on his body like chains. It grow from the back of his body through shoulders,neck and arms. What does this even mean?

Suddenly he groans, he's waking up.

"hye..can you hear me?" i shook him lightly

He then slowly opens his eyes and i back off. He sits up on the bed and look at me while touching his forehead.

"why are you so far away?" he asked

"no..its nothing but.." i went closer to him. " Your eyes...that's the problem.."

"what?" he said confused

"its still red..." he looked shocked and went to the bathroom

Our eyes changes when we uses our ability but his didn't changed back..

Hoseok's PoV

I went to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Yoongi's right.." i blink so many times hoping it'll turn back to normal but it didnt..then i saw something on my neck and arms..I looked closely.

"Chains?" is this the bond with the Throne?

I went out of the bathroom and walks to Yoongi.

Yoongi just looks at me.

"I hate this Yoongi..."

"I know...but...what's done is done..we cant do anything about it....i cant do anything bout it..." he mumbles the last sentence.

I gripped my hand into a fist tightly.
I looked at Yoongi sternly.

"He's not going to get way from this" i hissed

"We've got you're back bro but for now..." Yoongi walks towards me and kneeled before me

"What the heck are you doing bro! Get up!" i was about to pull his arm up.

"Now your our new Ruler and i'll be gladly to serve you the rest of my life." he smiled and stood up and hold my shoulder. "We're support you till the end".

I was touched for a moment there..

"Cut it out...im getting cringes" i wiggles my fingers.

Yoongi laugh and was about to go out.

"Get dressed...you have to go to the Throne you know"

"ugh...just by hearing that word makes my blood boils" i waved at Yoongi and went to take a shower.

I stand in the shower room letting the water flow through my body..
To think I'm being forced to do this..Mother...is this really what's best for you...I'm willing to do anything as long as it's keeps you alive.

I turn off the shower tap and goes to the sink. I looked at the mirror and touch the end of my eye that is now crimson red forever.

"I'll play this game of yours" my eyes glows bright red and the mirror cracked. I get out of my bathroom and put on my clothes and went out.

I walked through the castle on my way to the Throne without a care that everyone's staring at me. Im your Ruler now.

I open the door to the Throne and walk towards it and sits on it even though i hated this

I crossed my legs and put my chin on my hand. I close my eyes and start thinking.

Suddenly the boys came in..All of them.

I smile

"What brings yo-" before i ask they were kneeling before me. My smile just fade away.. "What are you doing...get up.."

"We now serve for you our new Ruler.." Namjoon spoke in behalf of all of them

I was kind of mad because i hated them treating me like this..I'm their friend and always be...I don't need to be worshipped by my own friends who i thought them as my own brothers.

"I aks once again..get up.." i closed my eyes trying to keep my anger down.

"But.." before Jin even finish hi sentences i yelled.

"GET UP!!" my eyes were burning and the fire on all candle lanterns went crazy

All of them were startled.

Taehyung's PoV

I was so startled by Hoseok..
I never seen him get angry before. His eyes were glowing.. now I'm kind of scared of him..

We all stood up and looked down on the floor.

"Ugh..." I heard Hoseok groaned.

"No no..im sorry for yelling..." he then touches his forehead and sat down. I know he is having a hard time right now. I wish i could help...

"Just...one thing please dont treat me differently just because i became the Ruler..I hated that..You guys are my only friends..to be treated like that hurts me.." He stood up and went over to me.

"Taehyung ah...please don't fear me..im sorry for yelling you guys.." Hoseok gave us a sad smile.

"We're sorry too Hoseok ah...we shouldn't have done that...." Jin suddenly hugs him and all of us started to hug each other.

Hoseok's PoV

After that..suddenly Hades Assistant came to me.

"My lord, you have work to do.." he bow down to me

"What work..?" i asked confused

He hand me out a lists of names. I took it and look at it. "What's this?" i ask him

"The names of humans lives you have to take" he smirked.

"What? I'm not doing it! ask someone else!!" i threw the papers on the floor but he just smirked. "What are smirking for?"

"You have no choice my lord..you were bound to do it" he smiled.

"What nonsense are you..." suddenly the chain mark on my body started to burn.

I scream of pain and fell on the floor.

"Hoseok!!" Yoongi yelled and ran towards me...and trying to pick me up but he cant touch my body...its too hot..its burning.

"Make it stop!! yo!" Jungkook looks at Hades assistant

"Oh my, this is not my doing..this is the power of the Throne.Unless he do everything he has been told.Thats the rule."

"ugh...Fine! i'll fucking do it!!" Hoseok yelled.

Suddenly the burning pain was gone and Hoseok was breathing heavily.

Its gone..

I glared at Hades assistant and pick up the papers and went out of the room and out of the castle to do what i've been told.

I arrived at The Strings of Life.

I searched for the names that was on the list. Then Yoongi appear besides me.

"You okay man?" Yoongi asked

"Physically yes..I'm fine..Mentally...no I'm not okay" I sigh...

"I hate this..." As i found those names.

I felt so guilty to do this...taking peoples lives..I'm sorry..I pulled the light of strings one by one according to the name on the list..Now those souls are lingering on my hand as i walks to the River of Souls to put these souls in there.

"I'm sorry that i cant be of a help for you Hoseok.." Yoongi looks down.

I smiled at him and links my arms on his shoulder while we're on our way to the castle.. "Its okay bro..we'll get through this together"

Then we went back to the castle..Yoongi and the others has things to do..Im just sitting on this shitty Throne doing nothing but making sins by sins...i'm chained by the Throne...

*sigh*

______________________________________

Thats the end of chapter 3 yall thanks for reading!!!