Now was not one of those times.

"I...told...you...to...stop!" Jennie says in between hitting Lisa with a pillow.

"Ahh I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Lisa laughs blocking the hits.

"Yeah well you better be." Jennie shouts chucking the pillow at her.

All lisa had done was make ramen, but that apparently was not allowed because Jennie thought she was a terrible cook.

Jennie lets out a deep breath and settles back onto the couch.

Lisa on the other hand runs into Jisoo's room. Jisoo is sitting on her bed talking to Chaeng.

"Your girlfriend is insane." Lisa laughs flopping onto the bed.

"What happened?" Chaeng asks.

"I made ramen and when I went into the living room she attacked me with a pillow and told me to stop making ramen." Lisa explains.

"Well then stop making ramen." Jisoo shrugs.

Lisa grabs the pillow and starts to smack Jisoo with it. "You're both crazy!"

Jisoo giggles and blocks the hits as best she can. "Fine. I'll go see."

She grabs Jennies bear, a fluffy throw blanket, and Boss Baby.

"You guys can join in 10 min." She says before heading into the living room.

She finds Jennie on the couch watching TV and eating Lisa's Ramen.

Jisoo silently makes her way towards her and adjust her self so that she's sitting behind her. Jennie lets her do so but otherwise doesn't say anything.

Jisoo wraps them in the fluffy blanket and hands Jennie her bear. Jennie happily accepts and leans back into Jisoo's embrace, setting the ramen down.

Jisoo kisses her cheek.

"What the fuck was that?" Jennie asks.

"Affection."

"Disgusting." She scoffs. After a moment of silence she grumbles "....do it again."

Jisoo smiles and happily kisses her cheeks. "I love you." She says between kisses.

Jennie cracks a smile and tilts her head to give Jisoo a proper kiss. "I love you too."

•••

Chaeng and Lisa join them for the movie, cuddling on the other couch. Lisa's head is in Chaeng's lap.

"You deserve a prize for putting up with me." Lisa says looking up at her.

"You are my prize." She smiles causing lisa to blush.

Jennie heard all of this and wanted to gag. She looks at Jisoo who's holding her in her arms.

"You deserve a prize for putting up with me." She copies.

"Yeah. You can be a real bitch sometimes." Jisoo says completely serious.

Jennie turns around offended causing Jisoo to laugh. "I'm kidding! I love you babeee." She smiles kissing all over her face.

"Can we just skip the date tonight?"Jennie whines.

They agreed to go on a group date with Jin and Nayeon and a bunch of other couples but Jennie felt lazy.

"We promised Jin we would be there." Jisoo reminds her making her groan.

"you suck." Jennie says.