I Am Sure It Won't

Start from the beginning

I was not calm at all. I was buying with fury and anger. I was ready to kill.

I took off my jacket rolling up my sleeves as we got into the cars. Ken and Douglas sat in the car with me as Ken drove.

He likes driving as he says and no one else drives when he is in the car.

We drove in silence. I could see the dangerous look in Ken's eyes from the mirror. He was ready to kill too. I knew it was going to be difficult to keep our hands off Isaias for long time. That fucker betrayed me.

Douglas kept going through some files in the car. I stared out of the window as we drove through the unfamiliar path.

I had been there only once, when he needed my help against some people who were troubling him. He came to me and I helped him. Who had known I was helping the person who would betray me in future.

It took us hours to reach to out destination. As our cars came to stop, Ken and Douglas got out holding guns in their hands ready to kill if someone attacks.

After confirming everything was good, Ken opened the door and I stepped out to see the mansion in front of me.

It wasn't as big as the Wing, but big enough for a family like Abecasis. The white mansion standing in the middle of a garden. We had stopped outside the gates.

The guards came rushing to us checking if we were a threat.

Only if they knew.

Douglas stepped forward.

"We are here to meet Isaias." He voiced out.

The guards held their guns pointing at us.

"Who are you?" Asked one of them.

"We are from Sanchez Empire. We are here to meet Isaias." Douglas repeated.

The faces of the people became void for a moment before horror spread across them.

I smirked looking at them.

"Wait here, we can't let you in without permission." Said one and that made Ken to loose his cool.

I saw his eyes turning cold before his grip around the gun tightened.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

He looked at me and I gave him a reassuring nod.

They could do all they want. Our plan was to so it in silence and peace if possible.

If only possible.

Douglas nodded and the guard disappeared.

The others stayed there looking at us with scared looks. I caught the eye of one of them on me and he quickly looked down as our eyes met.

They all were scared and I was enjoying looking at their this condition.

"Douglas!" I heard an enthusiastic voice of Isaias and he himself became visible in a moment.

He was a strong man with a perfect height and body to intimidate others. Just like any of us, he held power. But not more than us. His grey eyes were fixed on Douglas as Douglas spoke with him and we all watched them speak. His body covered in a black suit and his blonde hair pushed back.

His eyes moved to us and I saw him loosing his smile.

He quickly recovered bowing down his head.

"Rey."

I nodded at him and all of his men bowed down their heads at his glare.

"Rey." They all said in unison and I nodded.

"How can you keep him waiting at the gate Mascon!" He snapped at one of the guards who had stopped us there saying he needed permission.

He looked down.

"I am so sorry Rey. This won't happen ever again." He said hurrying towards me.

"I am sure it won't Isaias." I said and Ken smirked.

"Please come in." He said gesturing towards the gate.

Hey guys!

Here you go with another chapter.

Interesting things coming your way.

*Wink*

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32tyga😘😘