Prologue

High school, the worst yet most defining time in a person's life. High school tells you what kind of person you are, what kind of person you will be. High school can't tell you what kind of life you will have, what kind of job you'll have. What high school doesn't tell you is how hard the rest of your life will be.
High school doesn't prepare you for when things go south and suddenly, you find yourself locked away without a friend in the world to talk to. High school doesn't prepare you for how lonely the world can be.
No one ever really tells you what its like to be taken from everything you know and whisked into a new world you can only dream of in your nightmares.

My name is Annabel, and I've come a long way since high school. But you don't know that yet. You won't understand the pain I went through to achieve happiness. But you will. You will learn of my past as you read this story.
Pain is something every one understands. But no one understands my pain. No one understands your pain. No one understands the girl you sit next to in class. No one understands the guy on his way to the front lines in war. No one understands another person's pain.
Don't try to.

My name is Annabel and this is the story of the Hidden Luna.

The Hidden Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें