Jisoo walks down the hall with Soekjin, Lisa and Chaeng who are giggling like idiots. She stops in her tracks when she sees Jennie talking to some girl.

"Who's that?" She asks.

They all look over at who she's pointing too and see Sohun talking to Jennie.

Jin and Lisa look at each other with wide eyes. "Shit." They both say before they all rush over to Jennie.

Lisa shoves Sohun away from Jennie and points a finger in her face. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Oh wow Lalisa, pleasure seeing you here." Suhun says seeming unafraid. "I'm just here to get Jennie and go."

Jin backs Lisa up while Jisoo and Chaeng comfort Jennie.

"We told you not to come back!" Jin shouts.

"Oh look its Soekjin. The pathetic boy who was in love with his best friends girlfriend." She smirks.

He falters slightly. "You know nothing." He shakes his head.

"I know enough. I know about your massive crush on Nayeon and you watching from the sidelines while her and Jennie flaunted their relationship in your face."

"That's enough. Leave him alone." Jisoo says defending him.

"And who the hell are you?" Sohun challenges.

"She's my girlfriend." Jennie says stepping in behind her wrapping in arm around her waist protectively.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes. Kim Jisoo is my girlfriend." Jennie nods confidently. "Now I'd appreciate it if you left us alone." She says before walking away.

Lisa holds chaengs waist as they walk away afraid of what Sohun might do.

•••

Jennie finds Jin on the bleachers sitting by himself throwing stones onto the track.

She walks up silently and takes a seat.

"I didn't know." Is all she says.

He remains silent.

"If I would've known..."

"It wouldn't have made a difference Jennie." He says quietly. "I wouldn't ask you to do that for me."

She shifts closer to him and rest her head on his broad shoulders.

"I think that now is your chance. Her and I weren't meant to be and I'm happy for that because now I have Jisoo. You deserve someone too soekjin." She whispers.

She loved Jin like he was her brother. They had been friends for years and she wanted him to be happy too. His personality was so bright and open that he reminded her of Jisoo and she didn't want that light to be hidden away by sadness.

"I mean if I can endure your stupid window wiping laugh, then anyone can." She teases and he cracks a smile. "Besides you wouldn't want that bitch to win right?"

"No." He smiles.

"Awesome. Now go get your girl!" She laughs smacking the back of his head.

•••

"Hey where were you? I was worried." Jisoo says.

"I'm sorry. But I was with Jin, I had to talk to him about the whole Nayeon thing." She explains wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I didn't know you guys dated." Jisoo says feeling a little insecure since they were both still friends.

"We broke up a two months before I met you. We still are friends but a relationship just didn't work out." Jennie shrugs.