Chapter 2

Jughead' Pov:

It's the next morning for school and I'm already thinking about Betty. I told myself that it's only been one day and I should get to know her before trying to make a move, but she has that effect on people . Once you meet her you don't wanna lose her. Well I got up for school and got ready and rode my motorbike to school. Pulling up to school I saw Betty waiting for me and she had this cute little pink skirt on with a black crop top and looked so beautiful. "Hey B, if I knew this was a fashion parade I would have been wearing my pink jacket," I say with a grin on my face. She rolls her eyes and smiles "nah I'm just kidding B, you look nice." I start to blush and she comes over and whispers in my ear "Jug, you're adorable," and turns around and starts walking to class. I chase after her and start smiling.

It's lunch and Betty still isn't outside and I'm kinda sick of listening to Archie and Veronica making out and Kevin being Kevin so I decided to get up and find her. I walk inside to see a boy with Brown hair trying to make out with Betty and hurt her by trying to put his hands on her, but there are other boys there just laughing, there jocks from the football team. I rush over and push them out the way and pull that dickhead off of her. As soon as I do that Betty falls to the floor just sitting there with her knees to her chest crying. I look at her then look at that Asshole, "who the fuck do you think you are touching her like that!" I yell right at his face "hahaha, you must be the new boy...I heard about you from the Southside being a serpent and all. You think your top shit don't you!" He snapped back at me "well boys let's finish what we started '' he says trying to get Betty but I right hook him right in the face and bash him to the floor. I then get up and take Betty's hand and run off with her.

Betty's Pov:

We run to Jughead's bike and I jump on and hold him tight and we ride off to some trailer park. We walk inside and Jughead tells me to sit on the couch. "Betty who was he?" I turn to see Jughead worried and upset "Chuck... He has this thing for me, but today was a first," I looked at Jug's eyes and started crying. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close for a hug and told me everything was going to be alright. Right there with Jughead I felt safe. I look up at him and he starts smiling, I lean in closer to his lips, but then Jughead says "Oh right, this is my house" god damn it was the perfect moment but Jug got nervous or maybe it was too soon, I'm guessing or maybe he doesn't like me? "Nice," I say trying to ignore what just happened, "so we kinda just ditched school" I say well Jughead giggles. "Oh Betty Cooper, you ditched school your one badass chick." Jughead Replies with a wink and a smile.