You Are The One And Only

Začít od začátku

"Sun?" I heard someone called my name from behind. I looked at that person. It was P'Ken. He smiled at me.

"P'Ken? You're here too?" I asked him and wai

"P'Ken? You're here too?" I asked him and wai. Inn did the same. He wai him.

"What are you doing P? Having a date?" P'Ken laughed and shook his head.

"I wish, but no. I am here to take some pictures for my hobby" he said as he saw me his camera. It got me excited. Photography.

"You like photography too, P?"

After that we talked about anything that associated with photography. He showed me some of his works. I could tell if he is a pro. The pictures that he showed me was incredible. It was so awesome. It was very artistic. He gave me some advices how to take a good pictures and which angle that can make good output.

"We can do photography together sometime, if you want. What do you think?"

"Really, P? It would be nice. I can't wait for it!"

"Well, I always available. So, call me whenever you need me"

And then he bid us goodbye. I thanked him for his advices. I looked at Inn who seem not happy. His face look like he mad? He look annoyed. What happen with him again?

"Let's go!" I smiled at him. I tried to hold his hand but he refused. Okay, that was weird. I asked him why but he just said nothing. What the hell is nothing but he refused me to hold his hand? It wasn't nothing at all.

"Tell me now what happen?" I asked him as I pinned him on the wall. Again. This position. I loved it. I should patent it to be our position, I guessed.

"Are you crazy? Let me go!"

"Nope. Until you tell me!" I threatened me, "Tell me or else, I will kiss you here!"

"You always do the same threat. It won't work on me now!"

"Really? Let we see if it will work on you or not!"

I kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first. He didn't move. But then I felt his lips was moving. He kissed me back. I backed down as he kissed me back. I could sense he was regreting when I backed down.

"Look like someone is loving to get kiss from me" I smirked. He blushed again. Embarrassed because I knew he likes to be kissed by me.

"P'Ken is really cool, right?" He sounds so down. Like he didn't like what he just said. Finally. That was the reason why he acted like this. He was jealous again. I chuckled. I grinned at him.