Mistake and Mistaken

I woke up with smile on my face. I smiled ear to ear. I couldn't help it. I was too happy. Maybe because I slept with Copper last night. No. No. It wasn't like what you're thinking. You perverted readers. Tsk. Stop imagine naughty scenes in your dirty mind. We only slept in same bed. We are too young for adult thing.

Back to business. I am here, in our room. I sat on the bed. Copper wasn't there. He nowhere to be found. He left me a breakfast with a note. I smiled when I read that note. It wasn't a sweet note. It was a simple note, telling me to have a breakfast before go out. I put that note in my wallet. My first note that I got from him. I wanted to cherish it.

I started my day with happy face. I worked on our project with my team mates. We decided to separate and made a small team with two people inside. Sun with Nam. Peach with Copper. And lucky me with grumpy Inn who didn't like to see Sun went with Nam. This kid.

"Are you jealous?"

"Me, jealous? No way!" he said, "Why would I jealous with them?"

"I don't know. Maybe because Nam can spend time with Sun? Or maybe because Nam likes Sun and everyone know about it? And maybe because Nam will have a chance to tell Sun about her feeling for him?" he stopped his doing.

"Okay, I need to find them!" he said and left me. Tsk. This boy is love sick.

At lunch, I sat alone with Peach. Nam, Sun and Inn haven't come back. Copper had luch with his gang, far away from our table. Peach and I was chatting and laughing. Mostly, she laughed at me. She laughed because of my stupid innocent action. She told me for nth times if I was cute. Sometime I blushed when she called me like that. I could see, Copper stared at me with....anger? Did I made him angry again?

Sun, Inn and Nam back near the dinner time. Nam look like she was broken hearted. Sun look so down. And Inn seems completely ignoring Sun all night. Okay, this is so awkward. What was happened to them?

Sun excused us, telling us if he wanted to rest because he was tired. Nam followed after that. Inn went to Copper and his gang. Peach and me was left all alone. We looked at each other as asking what happened with those three.

"Do you know what happen with them?" she asked me as we sat at the terrace of the restaurant. I shrugged as I didn't know anything about them.

"So...." she looked at me, "Do you always bring that all along with you?" she pointed at something in my pocket. I reached out the medal in my pocket.

"I don't know why, but I feel like I should bring it with me to remind me if I can do anything if I work for it"

"May I try it?" I gave her the medal in my hand and helped her to put that medal around her neck, "How do I look?"

"It suits you. You look beautiful!" she smiled shyly.

 You look beautiful!" she smiled shyly

I walked her to her room. She bid me goodbye before she entered her room. She asked me if I could join her for a walk in the beach with her tomorrow. I nodded as agreement. I walked back to my room. Copper hasn't came yet. I waited for him in awhile before I drift to sleep.