Change - Something New

"So, everything is all right?" Sun asked me when we were spending time in library. I just nodded as the reply. Said everything is fine. I knew he didn't buy it but he didn't say anything else to me. He just help me with books in my hand and placed them in their original place. We sat on the floor after finished it.

"So, how about you and Inn?"

"I don't know. He still being himself. He never says he likes me or loves me. But whenever I get close with someone, he will there interfere us. I think he was jealous but he always deny it" he sighed, "I just can't understand what is in his mind"

"Love is hard, right?" I looked straight. Blank.

"Yeah, you can tell!" he said, "Enough about love. Wanna relieve stress after school?"

I refused him. I didn't have mood to do anything right now. I just wanted to back home and rest my mind.

 I just wanted to back home and rest my mind

*****

"Hey you!" someone called me. I looked around and saw a man who stood up near a street vendor. I looked to the right and then left, and pointed on my face.

"Yes, you. Can you borrow me 15 bath? I don't have money left in my wallet. And this man" he looked at the street vendor, "he doesn't allow me to pay with my credit card!" And the old man he pointed was nagging him because of his stupidness.

Of course he won't allow you to do it, you morron. A 15 bath, you want to pay it with credit card? Are you stupid or something? I shout it in my mind.

I lend him my money. He thanked me. I said it was okay. He wanted to pay me by drove me home but I refused it politely.

"It is okay, P. My home is not so far, I can walk"

"No, I insist!" then he pulled me to his bike and drove me home. Once we got home, I thanked him. And again, I said it wasn't necessary for paying me back like that. He bid me goodbye before he left. I ran to my room and burried myself on bed. Sleeping.

The next afternoon after school, I saw the crowd near the gate. Sun and I looked at them confused.

"Omg. He is so hot!" some girls screamed. We walked to check on the crowd. Nam and Inn join us. It was hard to pass the crowd. Is there a celebrity coming to our school?

As we passed the crowd, I saw a man leaned back on his car. He wore black V neck shirt with black jeans. He look like he was waiting for someone. He looked at us and smiled. He waved his hand to us. To me.

"Hi, kid!" he greeted me. And that made everyone looked at me. Even my friends did the same. All the attention pointed at me. Shit. I hated this.

"P, what are you doing here?" I ignored all eyes pointed on me

"P, what are you doing here?" I ignored all eyes pointed on me. I wondered what brought him here and how could he know where my school at.

"How could you know I'm studying here?"

"I have my way" he said and looked at my friends behind me, "Your friends?" I nodded. My friends wai to him.

"So, friends of my Nong. Do you mind if I borrow your friend today? Or do you guys have anything else to do?"

"No, we don't P. You can have him and no need to give him back to us. We don't need him!" You, Sun. You are jerk! Before I could say anything, that P dragged me away to his car. I saw Copper and Peach looked at us.

We are at restaurant in the mall. He brought me here and said he would treat me lunch. I accepted it because my stomach growled when I heard the word of foods.

"P, why you kidnap me here? Do you need anything from me?"

"Nope. I don't need anything for you" he said while enjoying his food, "And for your information, I'm not kidnapping you. I just fetch you from school. And I'm bored. I need a friend to spend time with"

"Where is your friends?"

"Busy with their assignments"

"And you are not busy? I meant, what about your assignments?"

"I have done them all, so now I have free times"

"But I'm not free, P. I have something to do"

"Like what?" I was thinking for sometimes

"Home works and stuff"

"You're a terrible liar, Oh!" he laughed at me.

"I know" I said, "How do you know my name, P? As I remember, I never tell you before"

"I asked your fellow school friends who was passed by when I tried to find you. I asked them if they know a student who has a bowl hair style and wearing harry potter glasses. And they said your name, Oh the mushroom" he chuckled, "You indeed look like mushroom, Nong!" I glared at him. Gave him my annoyed face.

"If you call me by that name, better you spend your time alone P!"

"Sorry... Sorry... Don't angry na..."

After that, we ate our foods silently. We talked about stuff but mostly about him. His name is Pong. He is student of engineering faculty. He is a sophomore. He likes to hang out and have a lot friends. He lives at the dorm near his campus. From what I saw, I think he is smart and easy going person.

We went for window shopping. It was what he said at the beginning but in the end, he kept bought me clothes and stuff. I refused everytime he wanted to buy me something but it end up with a big bag in my hand.

"P' Pong, are you hitting on me? Why you bought me this things? It is too much for me!" I protest to him, "And for your information, I am not into boys!" he laughed for minutes before he stopped.

"Even though you're cute, Oh. I won't fall for you. I consider you as my Nong, as my little brother. I wanted to have a brother because I'm the only son in my family" he stopped for a while and winked at me, "But maybe someone has falling for you already"

Huh? Someone is falling for me? Who? What does he mean? I wanted to ask him but he stopped me and pulled me again. We entered the barber shop. Maybe he wanted to have new hair cut. He greeted the staff in that barber shop. They have chatted for moment before he turned to me.

"P, I want you to make over this little brother of mine. Please make him become handsome as I am!" he said.

What?!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I added P'Pong 😁
I like the bromance of Oh and P'Pong in the series
The way he treated Oh in the series is like a brother cared of his lil brother

I don't know what to do with next chapters
I have no idea....yet
I will try to work my brain harder
*pray for me* 🙏🙏