Heart Breaks

"Can you say it again, please?" I asked him for nth times.

"Say what?"

"Say you love me" I beamed as I remembered he said that beautiful words days ago. That words made me in cloud nine. I was happy. It made me became the most happiest boy in the world.

"I never say it!" Here is come, the denial boy. Stubborn denial boy, Inn. Gave him applause. No. Gave him spank in his bottom. Shit. What was I talking about? Forget it!

He sat in the end of his bed. Yes, today I was sleepover in his home because tomorrow we will go for school trip. I didn't want him be late because he is not a morning person. I decided to sleepover so I could wake him up in the morning. Tsk. I am such a good soon-to-be-boyfriend for him.

I walked and sat beside him. Looked at him. He looked at me. We looked at each other for awhile before we looked away. My heart was beating so fast. Damn. Why this room became so hot? Was the aircon not working?

 Why this room became so hot? Was the aircon not working?

"I will sleep first" he said.

"O... Okay!"

We became awkward to each other. I ran to bathroom. Locked the door and tried to calm myself down. Inhaled. Exhaled. Don't think anything stupid, Sun! You need to wash your dirty mind!

When I out from bathroom, I saw Inn is already sleeping. He slept soundly. I slept on the other side and turn off the light. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. My mind is still working on its own thought. I rolled to the right and to the left for few times. I looked at Inn. He seemed not bother in the sound that I made.

"Inn, are you sleeping?" no answer from him. Only the sound from his breath. Maybe he was in deep sleep. I looked at him again. He look so peacefull when he slept. Cute, handsome and look like an angel for me.

"Do you remember the first time we met? At that time I already knew if I like you" I started to open up about my true feeling for him, even though he wouldn't hear it, "Yes. It was only like because your presence attracted me that time" I looked at the ceiling.

"Inn, do you know I never be thankful to God before. But when I met you that time, I knew I should thank him for that" I smiled when I remembered the way I met him that time.

"Inn, meeting you was a fate. Becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control" I looked at his face, "I love you more than any words I can say. I love you more than every actions I can take. Inn, I’ll be right here loving you till the end"

"The day will come when you’ll be mine. But I’ll just wait till that time. If I have to wait forever, that’s what I’ll do. Cause I can’t live my life without you"

"Inn, I love you" I said, "Sun loves Inn"

*****

We in the train, went for school trip. I sat beside Inn and Oh was the opposite side of me. Oh was nagging about me and Inn being lovey dovey in fron of him. He left us and went to another empty seat nearby.