Epilogue

Here we are now. In front of our house. This house will be our house for few years when we study in college. Yes, we live together. Copper and I. His mother forced us to live together at same house near our college. We studied at Chulalongkorn University. It was one of the best university in Thailand. It is hard to get accepted in this university. I should thanks my handsome boyfriend for teaching me so hard in the past so I could follow him in this university.

Don't ever think I would be in the same faculty with him. Nope. We accepted in different faculty. He is in Faculty of Medicine and I am in Faculty of Engineering. He is so smart, that is why he wanted to be a doctor. While I am, I wanted to be an engineer because I like games and action figures and robots.

"So, this is gonna be our home!" He sound excited, "I like it. So we will spend whole time together. And I can sleep with you in the night"

"Who said we will sleep in same room? We have many rooms, so we live separately"

"But I want to sleep with you, Oh!" he pout. This boy. Since when he becomes so child like?

So, after all his effort to persuade me. With his cuteness. His handsomeness. His sexiness. And the best thing, he offered his body for me, I accepted to sleep in same room with him. Well, he knows how to win me anyways. Don't blame me!

We live our life happily and college was fun. Yes it is always fun with him

Few months later

"Oh, if you only have a husband who run a restaurant, is it okay?" He asked me when he came home and look exhausted, "I want to quit. This exams is killing me!"

"But I want to see my Copper with glasses and with his white shirt" I said.

"I can wear it even though I am not a doctor"

"But it is not the same" I kissed him.

"Remind me why I love you so much"

"Because I am cute?"

"That is too but no..." he smiled, "Because you make me fall for you every single time" he kissed me again and I kissed him back.

*****

"Oh, I want to marry you now!"

Okay, what happen now? Why suddenly he acts so weird? Is he out of mind? I didn't mind he wants to marry me, but it is too early. We still in sophomore year. We need 3 or 4 years more before we graduated.

"I want too but why it is so soon? Is anything happen?"

"I don't like you become so close with other people" he said, "Don't you know that they tried to flirt with you?"

Okay, that was the problems. He saw some people was trying to get close with me. But, I never gave them a false hope. I always tell them if I already have a boyfriend and they know it was Copper who is my boyfriend.

I also knew if some girls was trying to get his attention. But he never gave them a single sign for any hopes. He always rejects them and tell them if he already has me. I never get jealous of them because I knew, he won't and he would never cheat on me. I gave him my trust.

"But I just love you, Copper. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you but not them!" He sulked. He still mad. He pout. This boy, he could be so childish sometime.

"Then, let you show them if I am already yours and always be yours, Copper" I whispered at him. It made him grinned. He smiled ear to ear.

He lift me up and I jumped to him. I hugged his waist with my legs. We kissed. He lead me to the bed. I was ready to have my hot sessiom with him. I will let him mark me to show the world and people if I am his and no one could take me from him.

*****

5 years later

"So... Oh, are you ready to marry me?" he asked me when we had dinner in a restaurant.

"You should ask me properly, Copper" I said, "But fuck it. Let me do it for you this time!"

I walked to the stage. There was piano over there. I played the piano and sang a song for him. I was nervous. I knew my voice is not good as him, but my voice isn't bad at all. It is average voice. I looked at him when I sang the song foe him. I tried to show him I meant every single lyrics on the song I sang

I walked down from the stage. I walked to him. He seems still in shock. He looked at me with his eyes was wide opened. I kneed down in front of him. I took a small box in my pocket. I opened it to show a pair of rings to him.

"So, for my crazy handsome boyfriend in front of me, Copper, will you marry your Oh and live with him forever and after?"

"Of course yes!"

He lift me. He helped me to stand up. He kissed me deep. He smiled and kissed me again.

"You beat me this time!"

"I just wanna to make a surprise for you"

"I love you, my Oh!"

"I love you, my Copper!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn. I love this couple so much!
This is the fisrt couple I shipped the most in the series and I made it real in this fanfiction
I am so happy I have wrote this story for them 😆

But I am so sad too 😟
I don't want to let them go 😢😭😭

But this is the end
I couldn't help but to say goodbye to them 😫

Thank you everyone
Bye bye
See you in next story (book)

Note:
I make another story of Copper and Oh
If you want to take a look, you can see it on my other book. It is called Heart Beat [Fall For You Again and Again]
link : https://my.w.tt/UiNb/yPrieNSvUH

Xoxo
BlueMonster a.k.a Deanno Dean