Piper Boy

It was been five days they practiced about the drama. I have been there, did my job as usual. All students worked hard. We enjoyed it very much. But shit, could those fake fans club of Copper get lost from my fucking face? I got annoyed about them. They was there, not helped us. Just walked around followed wherever Copper went. I wanna throwed punch over their face but they are girls. I reastrained myself and told myself to calm down.

"I don't like they way she always around Copper all the time. She thinks she is beautiful but my dog is more beautiful than her!" the annoyed voice I heard from my back. I turned around and saw Copper fans club talked to each other.

"I could do better than her. Because she is Copper's girl friend, she thinks she is the best from us. Honestly, I don't see anything better in her. She is such a fake bitch!"

Okay, that is enough. I'm done. I couldn't hold it back. I knew they are girl, but it didn't mean you're girl and you could use that privilege to be mean and crossed the line. I wanted to get up and faced them. But before I did that, I heard someone cleared her throat and yelled at them. I saw Peach bestfriend wanted to have fight with them. Peach stopped her. That fans club of Copper went away to save their ass. I looked at Peach who looked at me. I gave her an awkward smile.

 I gave her an awkward smile

I am at home now. I felt bored. I played rubik cube for countless times. I felt bored. I lied on my bed and rolled around. Left to the right and vice versa. I opened my facebook. Scrolled down to entertain my eyes. I saw a pic of Peach. There was a lot of hate comment for her. I pittied her. She done nothing wrong so far as I knew but people always talk bad about her because she was dating Copper.

I didn't know what possessed me. I made new account as Piper Boy and commented most of her pictures. I commented those pictures to defend her from those bastard haters. I knew how it feels like when you have done nothing wrong but people accused you and talked bad about you. Well, not only me did it. I saw her bestfriend did same thing as what I did to protect Peach from getting hurt. Why Copper did not do anything?

 Why Copper did not do anything?

*****

I walked to my class this morning when I saw Copper and Inn in front of me. They blocked me. I tried to pass them. I did not want to deal with them in early morning. I still tired. But luck is not with me today. They stopped me. I could see the anger came out from Copper's eyes. He look so upset. He looked at me with anger. Did he upset at me? What did I do this time that could make him mad?

"Is it you right? Tell me, is it you?" He grabbed my collar and pulled me up to face him. If death could caused by the death stare, maybe I have dead right fucking now because of his death stare. He asked me again that same question.

"I... I don't know... Wha... What... What are you talking about?" Honestly, I did not know what he talked about. Why he accused me for something I din't know?

"Don't play dumb! I know it was you! Piper boy, huh? Are you trying to steal my girlfriend?" he tried to land his fist on my face but Inn stopped him. Now, I shocked. I looked down to his shoes. I didn't dare to look at him. To look straight to his face.

 To look straight to his face

I felt someone pulled me. I saw there was Sun. His arm on my shoulder. He looked at Copper and Inn.

"Don't you guys feel bored bother my friend for this long?" Copper wanted have fight with him but Inn stopped him again. Inn look so awkward. He acted so nervouse and awkward whenever Sun around. Maybe it was because of what happened with them at that night. Inn forced Copper to walk away from us. I felt relieve about it. I'm saved again. By Sun.

"So, do you want to tell me anything about that?" Sun asked me when we sat in our usual place. I said nothing to him. I said Copper just did his daily routine to me as usual. He didn't buy it.

"How about you?" I saw him frowned, confused. "About you and Inn. I saw you and Inn in that night. So?" I added.

"So?"
"So.... Come one, Sun. Tell me what I saw was true. Or wasn't it?"
"What did you saw?" I smirked at him evily. Haha. This is my revenge, you cute evil boy. I gestured him kiss action. You knew what I mean, you cute demon!

"As you saw, I kissed him" he said casually.

"You kissed him?!" I shocked. I didn't realise I got up from my seat.

"Why you acted so shock when you already saw it?" he asked confused.

"I don't know. Maybe I never expect it from you and him? But why him?"

"I don't know. I just like him, no reasons. That's all"

"What about him? Does he likes you the same way you like him?"

"I'm not sure....yet. But I'm working on it. I will make him fall for me" he winked at me. This boy, why he look so confident? I need to learn from him to be confident.

"Enough about me. So, tell me what did happened with you and Copper? Why he mad at you this morning?" I refused to tell him but he forced me. I gave up. I told him everything about it and the piper boy thing. He laughed at me.

"So, you made new account because you feel sick about people accused his girlfriend and talked bad things about her. And he got jealous because of that?" I nodded in his conclusion. He smiled at me and pat my head slowly. Fuck. I felt like a puppy being loved by his owner.

"Is it true? Is it you, Oh? The piper boy is.... you?" a shock voice that suddenly appeared beside us.

Good. Now, I am screwed up!

--------------------------------------------------

I need more drama in this story, so I added a original story in here but I changed the dialogue with my touch. Haha.

I want Oh have roller coaster life, so his life won't be boring. He needs a life!

Another chapter is done. Way more to go!
Shit. I think I dig my own grave since I started write this story 😅
I feel my mind wants to explode! 😮