Motivational Quotes #3,901-3,950

Start from the beginning

(3,923) Expectation is the root of all heartache.
William Shakespeare

(3,924) In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
Buddha

(3,925) It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt.
Tom Gates

(3,926) In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.
C. S. Lewis

(3,927) Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
William C. Hannah

(3,928) We are only as blind as we want to be.
Maya Angelou

(3,929) Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
Unknown

(3,930) Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.
Unknown

(3,931) It wasn't a waste of time if you learned something.
Unknown

(3,932) Believe what a person shows you, not what someone else told you about them.
Tony Gaskins

(3,933) You don't lose friends, because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you're better for it.
Mandy Hale

(3,934) A great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
Unknown

(3,935) It's okay if the only thing you did today was breathe.
Janine Ripper

(3,936) If your actions do not prove the truth of your words, then your words are nothing more than lies.
Unknown

(3,937) Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won't be an end.
Anthony Robbins

(3,938) Forget dancing like no one is watching. Dance like a toddler. They don't even care if there's music.
Unknown

(3,939) It's okay to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave.
Unknown

(3,940) Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.
Dave Willis

(3,941) It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
Lena Horne

(3,942) Accept the fact that some people didn't intend to let you down. Their best was just less than you expected.
Thema Davis

(3,943) Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
Unknown

(3,944) Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow.
Carolina Myss

(3,945) Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
Unknown

(3,946) The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed.
Unknown

(3,947) If it's both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.
Erada

(3,948) Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it's realistic or not.
Deepak Chopra

(3,949) Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.
Unknown

(3,950) When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them. It may take a second to say, but for them it could last a lifetime.
Unknown