Motivational Quotes #2,451-2,500

(2,451) I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?
Ernest Hemingway

(2,452) Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you imagine it.
George Lucas, director

(2,453) That's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.
Khaled Hosseini

(2,454) A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.
Batman, The Dark Knight Rises

(2,455) Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the same people closest to us.
Peter Pan, Once Upon A Time

(2,456) I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had. But I didn't.
Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

(2,457) Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.
Christopher Paolini, Eragon

(2,458) Things were rough all over but it was better that way. That way, you could tell the other guy was human too.
S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders

(2,459) I know that the whole point--the only point--is ro find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to let them go.
Lauren Oliver, Delirium

(2,460) Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish and that makes it hard at the stuff that matters.
Sherlock Holmes

(2,461) I won't hate that person. Even if my love doesn't reach him. Because they're still my precious feelings.
Ninako Kinoshita, Strobe Edge

(2,462) Whatever your thoughts may be, if you don't say them, none of it will be acknowledged by others.
Tomoyo Daidouji, Cardcaptor Sakura

(2,463) If you're going to survive in this world you must bounce back, no matter who you are against. If you can't do that, it's all over.
Ringo Tsukimiya, Uta no Prince-sama

(2,464) The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Bertrand Russell

(2,465) You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
Aristotle

(2,466) Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

(2,467) Courage is grace under pressure.
Ernest Hemingway

(2,468) One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.
Carl Jung

(2,469) The child becomes largely what he is taught; hence we must watch what we teach, and how we live.
Jane Addams

(2,470) Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
Malcolm Forbes

(2,471) Each child is an adventure into a better life--an opportunity to change the old pattern and make it new.
Hubert H. Humphrey