Motivational Quotes #2,051-2,100

(2,051)If you don't feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.

Paul F. Davis

(2,052)Excuse my mistakes, realize my limitations. Life is not easy as we know it on the earth.

E. M. Forster

(2,053)To acknowledge the absurdly surreal is the clarity to embrace life as it is, not as we desire it—what you do with this information, hell if I know.

Josh Stern

(2,054)Life as we know it, with its ups and downs, will soon be over. We all will give an accounting to God of how we have lived.

William Wilberforce

(2,055)Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.

Pope Paul VI

(2,056)When we speak the word 'life,' it must be understood we aren't referring to life as we know it from its surface of fact, but to that fragile, fluctuating center which forms never reach.

Antonin Artuad

(2,057)Never underestimate your ability to make someone else's life better—even if you never know it.

Greg Louganis

(2,058)I like being the girl nobody can have.

Miley Cyrus (Artist)

(2,059)The hard thing is, if you aren't strong enough, they will make you what they want you to be; and you won't grow up to be who you are supposed to be.

Miley Cyrus (Artist)

(2,060)Music is the love of my life. It's a total escape from reality. Music transports you to another place, someplace unexpected and meaningful.

Miley Cyrus (Artist)

(2,061)Just as atomic weapons changed the very way we thought about life, so too the potential of major climatic changes puts life as we know it in danger.

Rev. Samuel Kobia

(2,062)Thought is more dangerous than you think.

Wayne Gerard Trotman

(2,063)Never be afraid to fall apart because it's an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.

Rae Smith

(2,064)It's so strange how life works: You want something and you wait and wait and feel like it's taking forever to come. Then it happens and it's over and all you want to do is curl back up in that moment before things changed.

Lauren Oliver

(2,065)Some people just need a high five...in the face...with a chair.

Unknown

(2,066)Unfortunately this earth isn't a fairy-land, but a struggle for life, perfectly natural and therefore extremely harsh.

Martin Bormann

(2,067)There you have it: our lives in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut.

James Patterson

(2,068)When you've lost it all...that's when you realize that life is beautiful.