Motivational Quotes #1,851-1,900

(1,851)Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.

T. S. Eliot

(1,852)All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.

Scott Alexander

(1,853)We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

Sirius Black, Harry Potter

(1,854)Every act of evil will unleash a million acts of kindness. That's why shadows will never win while there's still light to shine.

Aaron Paquette

(1,855)I think scars are like battle wounds—beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it.

Demi Lovato (Artist)

(1,856)Sometimes you just have to make peace with your past in order to keep your future from becoming a constant battle.

Susan Gale

(1,857)Scars are medals branded on the flesh, and your enemies will be frightened by them because they are proof of your long experience of battle.

Paulo Coelho

(1,858)The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

William James

(1,859)Marriage is like life—It's a field of battle, not a bed of roses.

Robert Louis Stevenson

(1,860)If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that's left is compromise.

Robert Fritz

(1,861)It's not what you've lost that counts, it's what you do with what's left.

Charlie McGonegal

(1,862)The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.

Thomas Paine

(1,863)If there's a book you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet; then you must write it.

Toni Morrison

(1,864)I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Albert Einstein

(1,865)There are two rules for success:

Never tell everything you know.

Roger H. Lincoln

(1,866)Everything you need to be great is already inside you. Stop waiting for someone or something to light your fire. You have the match.

Darren Hardy

(1,867)Mastery:

Amateurs call it genius. Masters call it practice.

Darren Hardy

(1,868)If you're making mistakes, it means you're out there doing something.

Neil Gaiman

(1,869)Everybody has a secret world inside of them, all of the people in the whole world. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid amazing worlds—not just one world, hundreds of them. Thousand, maybe.