Motivational Quotes #1,051-1,100

(1,051)A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.

John Burroughs

(1,052)The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

Alan Watts

(1,053)The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

Nathaniel Branden

(1,054)They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Andy Warhol

(1,055)Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.

Denis Waitley

(1,056)We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.

Harrison Ford

(1,057)When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change...you will change.

Robert Anthony

(1,058)Slowness to change usually means fear of the new.

Phil Crosby

(1,059)Change means that what was before wasn't perfect. People want things to be better.

Esther Dyson

(1,060)When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

(1,061)No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Robin Williams

(1,062)Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.

John Wooden

(1,063)Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.

Walt Disney

(1,064)Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.

Soren Kierkegaard

(1,065)Things don't have to change the world to be important.

Steve Jobs

(1,066)People change and forget to tell each other.

Lillian Hellman

(1,067)First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak.

Epictetus

(1,068)Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

T. S. Eliot

(1,069)Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.

Erich Fromm

(1,070)Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

George S. Patton

(1,071)If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.

John Irving

(1,072)All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.

Earl Nightingale

(1,073)A man of courage is also full of faith.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

(1,074)Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.

Dale Carnegie

(1,075)Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.

Pericles

(1,076)It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.

Erma Bombeck

(1,077)Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed.

Mason Cooley

(1,078)It takes vision and courage to create—it takes faith and courage to prove.

Owen D. Young

(1,079)The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

(1,080)It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

George S. Patton

(1,081)Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.

George Eliot

(1,082)Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes

(1,083)Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(1,084)You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.

Billy Wilder

(1,085)Dreams sometimes foretell the future.

Mickey Hart

(1,086)When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.

John Muir

(1,087)Try to leave the Earth a better place than when you arrived.

Sidney Sheldon

(1,088)All is connected...no one thing can change by itself.

Paul Hawken

(1,089)Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

Soren Kierkegaard

(1,090)Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

John W. Gardner

(1,091)A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

(1,092)All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience.

Henry Miller

(1,093)Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Franklin P. Jones

(1,094)The reward of suffering is experience.

Harry S. Truman

(1,095)I deepen my experience of God through prayer, meditation, and forgiveness.

Marianne Williamson

(1,096)Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.

Aldous Huxley

(1,097)Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Will Rogers

(1,098)Experience is what you have after you've forgotten her name.

Milton Berle

(1,099)It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.

Bill Gates

(1,100)Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Donald Trump