Motivational Quotes #101-150

(101)How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything.

Unknown

(102)For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16

(103)Jesus died for you, so live for Him!

Unknown

(104)The question should be, 'Is it worth trying to do?' not 'Can it be done?'

Allard Lowenstein

(105)People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

(106)Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss

(107)If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.

C.S. Lewis

(108)Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it, our prayers do make a difference.

Max Lucado

(109)The meaning of life is to find yourself. The purpose of life is to give it away.

Unknown

(110)Close your eyes but leave your mind wide open.

Bridge to Teribithia

(111)People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are usually the ones who do.

Unknown

(112)You're going to make mistakes in life. It's what you do after the mistakes that counts.

Brandi Chastain

(113)Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's Will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Romans 12:2

(114)God is not calling us to go to church; He is calling us to be his church, the hope of the world.

Unknown

(115)Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Katherine Henson

(116)When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.

Erma Bombeck

(117)We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

Fredrick Koeing

(118)The Ten Commandments:

I am the Lord thy God

Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain