Motivational Quotes #1,551-1,600

(1,551)I heard a voice that told me I'm essential. How all my years are limiting my potential. Said it's time to step into the light and use every bit of power I have inside.

Indea Arie

(1,552)Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.

Unknown

(1,553)We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Unknown

(1,554)Don't get too caught up in the money or having a job, get excited about the fact that you can design your life.

Darren L. Johnson

(1,555)No great thing is created suddenly.

Epictetus

(1,556)Take my pain, turn it into music. Mistakes might break us, but that's what makes us human.

Unknown

(1,557)One day we will realize that big hearts will bring us more peace than big weapons.

Anthony Douglas Williams

(1,558)There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Buddha

(1,559)A good friend knows all the best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.

Unknown

(1,560)Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Unknown

(1,561)Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time.

Victor Hugo

(1,562)Life is short. Make fun of it.

Unknown

(1,563)Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Unknown

(1,564)Books are the reality you get to choose; life is the reality you hide from inside a book.

A.M. Hudson

(1,565)Our fate lies within us. We only have to be brave enough to see it.

Princess Merida, Brave

(1,566)You're at peace because you know it's okay to be afraid.

Mulan, Mulan

(1,567)Some people care too much...I think it's called love.

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh

(1,568)Creativity is contagious, pass it on.