Motivational Quotes #2,501-2,550

(2,501) They held each orher and kissed and pushed each others' darkness into the corner, believing in each others' light, each others' dream.
Hubert Selby Jr.

(2,502) The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
Henry Miller

(2,503) Success is not for everyone, but if everyone had a phobia of failure, success would be a common thing.
Unarine Ramaru

(2,504) People will always have opinions about your decision because they're not courageous enough to take action on their opinion.
Steve Maraboli

(2,505) We can change in one day. We can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in one day.
Gale Forman

(2,506) Whenever I am in a difficult situation where there seems to be no way out, I think about all the times I have been in such situations and say to myself, "I did it before so I can do it again."
Idowu Koyenikan

(2,507) Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.
Paulo Coelho

(2,508) Let the world burn through you. Throw the prism light, white hot, on paper.
Ray Bradbury

(2,509) Keep looking up. That's the secret of life.
Snoopy, Charlie Brown

(2,510) I think the only reason why people hold on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don't change when everyone else does.
Unknown

(2,511) People are the easiest to read when they're hurting.
Queenie Goldstein, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

(2,512) It's more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, "What about lunch?"
Unknown

(2,513) Speak your truths and let your heart be heard, for even disaster is beautiful when it is pure.
Becca Lee

(2,514) If you have other things in your life--family, friends, good productive day work--these can interact with your writing and the sum will be all the richer.
David Brin

(2,515) My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is there that we authors do most of our lying.
Anton Chekhov

(2,516) The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this notion rested solely on my suspicion rhat I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any.
Russell Baker

(2,517) I went for years not finishing anything. Because, of course, when you finish something you can be judged.
Erica Jong

(2,518) Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer.
Barbara Kingsolver

(2,519) Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything really good.
William Faulkner