Surprising Finding

Tom was sitting at a table rewatching the images of the incident in his mind over and over again while he was drinking his Smirnoff. As he was doing this he was also getting very drunk. After a while he ran out of Smirnoff and went out to go buy some. It was dark outside and it just had turned nighttime. Tom was heading to the store when he happened to notice something in the corner of his 'eye'. It was someone who was holding a knife to their throat and had tears streaming down their face. They were wearing a blood red hoodie and black pants they also had a type of blondish brown hair color. The way that this person looked reminded Tom more about the incident. Tom happen to walk over to the person to get a better glimpse. The better image of the person gave him the chance to see that the hoodies hood was over his head covering his hair, but even though his hair was covered Tom could still see that on either side there was a spike of hair shaped like a horn coming down.

For some reason Tom felt the urge to do something with the knife that the guy was holding. Before the guy could notice Tom standing there and staring at him Tom had smacked the knife out of his hands. After that the guy looked at Tom, confused. There were tears in his eyes, and he looked like a mess. Tom had already figured out that the guy was Tord and randomly he felt like helping him live even after what he has done. Tom then wiped away one of Tord's tears and then walked off feeling like he had done the right thing. As he walked away he heard Tord mumbling something like "I'll just try again tomorrow." Tom knew what he had to do the next day.

After he got some more Smirnoff, he started to head back to the apartments. When he was heading there he was looking at where Tord was, he then noticed how hurt he looked. He had his whole right side of his face ripped to shreds and same with his arm, his right eye was missing it was just blackness. Tom actually felt bad for Tord, he walked up to Tord and gave him the 'I'm sorry this happened to you' look, even though he knew he caused some of it. He walked away leaving Tord to be even more confused than before. On his way home Tom kept questioning himself why did I do that he thought why do I feel bad for him?

Tom made it home and told Edd and Matt about what happened. Matt said that he wanted to see Tord and cheer him up and after Matt said that Edd said that he wanted to get a new fresh start with Tord and start all over again.

Tom's P.O.V

After I told them where I found Tord they kept saying that whenever they pass by that place that they were going to greet Tord every time. There were certain parts I left out on purpose, like how he had a knife to his neck and that I smacked it out of his hands, I also left out the part where he was crying. It was a good thing that I did that because bringing up the fact that Tord is hurt and lives nowhere broke both Edd's and Matt's heart.