Chapter 7

"Tee hee~ Well hello there (Y/N)!" Monokuma giggled.
"What do you want?" I ask, folding my arms as I looked down at the bear.
"Want? What could I want from a gal like you?" He smirks, swaying his not-hips. "Hmmm~" He teased.
"Look, tell me what you want..."
"I want you to stop being with Owada! Simple!" he smirks, eye glinting
"W-what? No." I scoff. "you can't make me."
"Ohh I disagree!" Pulling out a photo, he tossed it to me. I lifted it and gasped, it wa the picture of us about to kiss and it was timestamped.
"When they find out you lied, how will they react?" He giggles.
"I-I can't do that, Monokuma..."
"Oohh and just for that, its got to be public!"
I hid back a sob. "P-please Monokuma... d-don't make me do this..."
"Do it, or it spreads~ Ah and I'll throw in your little secret~!"
"Secret?"
"yeah, your little secret about your first boyfriend!"
"Y-you can't! P-please!" I sob, covering my mouth and whimpering.
"I can and will~ You have three days!" he held up three mechanical digits and smirked. As i was about to beg, he'd disappeared.
Oh god...
~time skip~
The breakfast meeting was practically silent, nobody spoke. Out of the corner of my eye I felt his gaze on me, full of love and lust.
Once finished, I got up to leave and made my way to the door, Mondo following slowly. "(Y/N), are you alright?" He whispered softly, resting his rough hand on my shoulder lightly.
N-no Mondo, I... I need to break up with you..."
"What? Why?!" He roared, fury and despair on his features, his eyes intense as he stared at me, silently praying I was joking.
"Mondo p-please don't cause a scene..."
"You caused a scene doing this in the fucking dining hall! Just tell me why!" He snatched my hand, focring me to look into his tormented eyes.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered as I slapped him around the face.
Shock settled in as his grip loosened. He didn't even look at me. Gulping, I looked back to the table, everyone gaping at the tragedy. Mondo's hand raised to his cheek as he finally turned to me, confused.
"(Y/N)..."
"I'm so sorry Mondo...so sorry..." I whimpered, biting back a sob before bolting out as fast as my legs could carry me.
I dove into my dorm and slammed the door shut behind me.
'I slapped him... oh god he looked so broken, I'm sorry Mondo..." Burying my face in my hands I cried.
I don't know how long for, maybe minutes, maybe house. Who knows in this place?

When i finally stopped sobbing, I walked to my bed, seeing a note on there. Once over the initial panic, I picked it up and read it.
(Y/N),
I know you love Mondo, and that you didn't want to do what you did in the dining hall. I saw the paain in your eyes.
He will be in the baths tonight. He won't be expecting you, but I hope you can fix the damage.
K. K.
Clinging it to my chest, I looked up at the bear on the screen announcing nighttime. I have my chance to prove I love him.
I won't lose it