Chapter 6

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7am and nighttime is officially over!Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" Monokuma says before the audio and video cuts out. I sigh and dress before leaving my dorm, blushing thinking about Mondo. I head to the dining hall, everybody already there, watching me. As per the deal, I stay away from Mondo, not wanting anybody to notice.
He looked at me over the breakfast, eyes full of something. I daredn't look back, fearing the rumours.
"We're sorry about before (Y/N)..." Kiyotaka says. "Nobody else wants to say it, but we don't want to disrupt your privac-"
"can we just shut up about this shit and eat?" Mondo grunts, not even looking up at Taka to speak. The boy flinched and spoke.
"I was apologising to (Y/N), and frankly I think you should do the same for being so rude."
"Fine!" He spits, standing up. "Sorry, (Y/N) about reading that weird and creepy ass crap you wrote about us." he storms out, sighing as he went as if calming his nerves after yelling at me.
"Lets just not bring it up again, ok? Monokuma did it as motive." Makoto adds, finishing his breakfast and leaving too. Soon everybody had filed out, leaving me alone with Hifumi.
"Well well, seems you had more up your sleeve than that smut writing!" he chuckled. I looked down, standing up slowly, ready to leave. Hifumi walked alongside me, talking about how sensual my words were.
"Okay, shut it fatso!" yelled Mondo from the doorway. He stormed closer and tugged me closer to him, hiding me in his chest. "Leave her alone, stay away from her and mention that shit again and I knock your freaky teeth out, got it?" He snarls.
Hifumi squeals and runs off, every layer of fat bouncing.
"Mondo I thought we agreed-" I said, pullng my face back from his muscular chest.
"I can't let him say that shit to you, (Y/N). I don't care about how they'll all see me..."
"But its not for that... its to protect ourselves from being targeted due to who we like. If I get killed, everyone would blame you. If you die, I'd be blamed like some kind of yandere..."
I told you yesterday, I won't let anybody hurt you."
I smiled at him, gently kissing his cheek. "Look Mondo, its just for a while okay? You did well at the meeting..." I rubbed his hands with my thumbs, comforting him.
"Alright... anything for you..." He kisses my forehead before walking off.
Once he left, I squealed in happiness, jumping up and down before calming myself, cooling off my pink face and walking out, feigning misery.
~time skip~
I sat in the library, reading as Byakuya walked in, glaring at me as though I was a lower class citizen. "Oh, its you."
"Yes. Its me. I don't know who you were expecting." I say in return. Byakuya scoffs, sitting on a chair and reading.
"Your work was incredibly well written, despite the subjects of it being less than good." he chuckles, reading his book.
"Shut up, a-hole."
"Where did that language come from? Owada maybe?"
"I said shut up." I groan, putting the book away and heading to the door.
"I saw you enter his room last night, pictures are on my camera. Everybody will know."
I bit my lip, before saying. "Let them know, I won't stop loving him." and leaving the room.
As I walked down the corridor, I saw the other prisoners students watching me, pitying me.
I hurried to the pool and sigh, changing into a swimming costume and walking out, about to dive in when I saw him. His eyes were wide as he looked at me, adam's apple bobbing. Mondo dove back under the water, swimming away to the other end of the pool.
I blushed, seeing his back muscles as he swam off. Breathing shakily, I dove into the water. shutting my eyes and just swimming, i stayed under the water.
Thud!
I surfaced, spluttering and holding my now sore head.
"Ow! Watch where you're-... going..." Mondo said through a thick layer of curly blonde and black hair. He raked his hair from his face sexily, eyes intensely focused on me.
"S-sorry..." I said, fully aware of Aoi swimming laps alongside us. he seemed to be forcing himself to stay away, the magnetism of the other to compelling. Looking at Aoi to check, he dragged me underwater onto him, pressing his lips to mine.
I held my breath, eyes wide as he snogged me intensely with all the passion he could muster. Before I started to splutter, I pulled away and went up, breathing deeply. He pulled up a few seconds later, spluttering madly as water came from his nose.
Panicking, I patted his back as he coughed, hands on his knees. "Ah! Mondo geez!" i looked around, afraid. He stops and wipes the water away. "See ya, Fangirl..." He says dully, but with something else laced in there.
"S-see you... Biker." He left the pool and walked to the changing room, in only hi budgie-smuggler pants, dripping wet.
Furiously blushing, I started to get out too before I was called by Aoi.
"hey, (L/N)!" She yelled, waving her arm in the air. I winced and swam over.
"Yeah, you okay?" I say
"Well, yeah but, are you? I mean, I get that you like Owada but, he's a bit of a dick." She says, crossing her arms.
Thinking back, everybody else would see him as a dick after what happened. "Well, I don't think he is. I like him. Besides, we have more to worry about than my love-life..." She smiles and nods, her boobs bouncing making me immediately feel bad about my own bust.
"Well, I'll see you later, okay (L/N)?"
"Please, call me (Y/N)."
"Alright (Y/N)... call me Aoi!" She smiles. I nod and leave, going to the changing room. I dry off and get dressed before walking out, bumping into somebody.
"Ah! S-sorry- Monokuma?!"