"Why?" I asked.

"No my place to tell you. Damion." He said and I sighed.

All of them were really secretive and never told me a word. 'Damion's orders' as they always said.

I rolled my eyes and we got back to fighting.

Letting my nerves loose we fought for next few hours without caring about the pain and the cuts.

I was getting comfortable with the knife I had and I loved it more than my previous Swiss Knife. A lot new techniques Ken had taught me and I was skilled in using one.

He was good with it too and of course we sometimes unintentionally cut each other but those cuts weren't deep.

We were getting used to those cuts and bruises. They had became a daily part of my life.

When we stopped, my hands were red and few cuts visible here and there with a red line of blood. My knuckles bloodied and bruised and so was my face because of the punches Ken had threw my way.

His form was almost the same.

I breathed heavily as I rested my hands on my knees bending down to catch my breath.

"We are done here for today." He said patting my back.

I nodded without taking the efforts to look at him.

"I will see you the day after tomorrow." He said picking up his jacket and his knife from the ground.

I nodded again.

"Bye. Take rest tomorrow." With that he went out of the room.

I grabbed the napkin wiping off the sweat and wore my jacket walking out of the room towards ours.

I had started calling it ours as I lived there itself with him since the first fight. And I from what I can see he has absolutely no plans to let me go back to mine.

I wasn't complaining though. Sleeping in his arms after a tiring day of practicing was all I wanted.

This was the moment I waited the whole day.

I saw him standing near the stairs like he always did while waiting for me to show up. His face void of any emotions as he stared at nothing in particular.

He looked tired. But there was something in his stance that said he was upto something.

He heard me walking towards him and looked up his eyes meeting mine.

I smiled palely at him as his eyes scanned every bruise and cut on my body. His eyes hardening as he saw the deep cut on my forearm.

"I am fine Damion." I stated and he snapped his eyes to look at me.

I knew he wasn't gonna buy that one.

I was just trying to convince him that I was fine. But he knew better.

"Of course." He snapped with an icy glare and I sighed.

He walked to me holding my hands in his checking the cut.

He shook his head slightly.

"Let's get this cleaned." He said and I nodded at him.

He walked us to the room and opened the door.

We got in and he made me sit on the bed.

I kept looking at him as I saw him walking to the bathroom, coming back with the first aid box.

He settled beside me, taking out antiseptics and cleaned the cut.

I hissed at the burning sensation and he looked at me worried.