First Kiss!?

Chapter 6 " First Kiss!? "

Ashley

The person then crutch down to my level and wiped my tears. I couldn't explain what I was feeling once I saw his face. Nick was smiling gently at me. I never knew he would look so sincere when he smiled. He then offered his hand to me. I took it and he helped me stand "Pretty girls should smile." he said as he put both of his hands on my cheeks and formed a smile using his thumbs "Y-yeah...Thank you Nick. I misjudged you. I never knew you were this kind of person before." I said as I smiled at him. I never thought that there would be a day that I will smile to him.

Nick took something out of his pocket "Here. Sweet things cheer up anyone." he said as he handed me a strawberry flavored lollipop. I smiled at him and took it from him. I opened it and started eating it. I took it out of my mouth and said "Thanks. This definitely boosted up my spirits." Then as soon as I said that he suddenly kissed me. Nick Foster kissed me. I was so shocked that I can barely move a muscle. Reality hit me. I struggled and tried to get away from his grip but he pinned me against the wall. He stopped and looked at me "Admit it. You liked it." he said smirking at me.

"Don't you dare come close to me ever again! I never wanted such filthy lips to touch mine." I said tearing up. I slapped him and ran away as far as possible from him. ' If he was so gentle like that every time, we would get along just fine. ' was what I thought earlier but after he stole my first kiss I now despise him. I thought he was a good person but it was all just an act. I should never trust guys like him. He is the type of guy I can't stand the most. My thoughts got jumbled up and I didn't know where I was heading to. The sky was filled with dark clouds and rain started pouring down heavily. I stopped at a nearby park not having a single clue to where I was.

I ran pointlessly for hours that my feet started to hurt "Ashley? Is that you?" I turned around and saw Kevin holding an umbrella "Kevin I'm glad you found m-" everything went pitch black. I woke up to the cold feeling on my forehead. I slightly opened my eyes adjusting to the light of the room. I looked around and noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. I noticed that my clothes were changed into a pair of loose pajamas. I then turned my attention to the person knocking at the door. "Sorry did I wake you up?" Kevin said as he entered the room "What happened?" I asked him "You passed out because of high fever and stress. Don't worry our family doctor already checked up on you and said you were fine and just needed some rest."

He said as he sat down at the chair beside the bed "Where am I?" I asked again "I brought you to my house because all the hospitals were already closed when you collapsed. I already informed your parents about this and they said you should stay the night since tomorrow is a Saturday." he said as he smiled at me "I should probably greet your parents first." I said trying to get out of bed "They're on a business trip so just rest for now. Which reminds me, you haven't eaten yet right? I'll ask them to make something for you to eat. Wait a minute okay?" he said as he stood up and walked towards the door "Um...Kevin thank you and I'm sorry for being a bother." I said as he was about to exit the room. He turned around and smiled at me.

Soon after, he knocked on the door again and entered but this time with a tray full of delicious food. He put the tray on my lap "It's okay. Don't mind me. You need to eat to stay healthy." he said encouraging me "Thank you. You want some?" I asked as I sliced a piece of pancake with syrup "Ahh..." he chomped the pancake off my fork "Hey! That's unfair I was about to eat that." I said while pouting "Well you did ask me if I wanted some, well I did. Hahaha!" he started laughing. I never have seen him laugh like this before. I sliced a piece of pancake again and this time I ate it fast so he won't get it from me. I realized that we used the same fork which means...we had an indirect kiss.