Hello Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 4 " Hello Mr. Bad Boy "

Ashley was lost in her thoughts to notice the scene in front of her. Her eyes widened from what she saw. It was the guy with golden brown hair and apple green eyes. He was bullying a male student with his gang. She saw the guy that was being bullied had a busted lip, a black eye and his head was bleeding. She was so scared and ran as fast as possible and went to the library running. She didn't think he would catch a glimpse of her but unfortunately he did. Luckily he only saw her back figure.

Ashley

I was so scared and ran as fast as possible and went to the library running. I opened the door and saw Kevin seated at one of the tables. He looked at me "Hey are you okay? You look like you're sick." he asked me as he stood up from his seat and walked towards me. I was terrified that my legs turned to jelly. Oh no! I'm gonna fall. I closed my eyes and I waited for the impact. Huh? Why didn't it hurt? I slowly opened my eyes and blushed from what I saw.

Kevin

Ashley came in running and I noticed that she was kinda pale. She was catching her breath "Hey are you okay? You look like you're sick." I said as I stood up from my seat. I walked towards her to check her temperature but she suddenly fell. Luckily I caught her in my arms on time. She slowly opened up her eyes and turned red from seeing me in this distance. I saw how beautiful she was as I analyzed her face from her chestnut brown eyes, perfect shaped nose, rosy pink cheeks and kissable lips.

I straighten my self out as I let go of her and part away from our awkward position. "Are you okay? Did something happen?" I asked her "Ah...no I'm fine now thanks for catching me." she said not looking in my eyes. I know something happened, she just won't tell me what it was. When she stormed in here I saw fear in her eyes. Somehow she calmed down when she saw me and fell weak for a second there. "Okay but be sure to tell me if something's wrong." I told her. Why did I suddenly tell her that? What's wrong with me? It just slipped out of my mouth. Maybe I just got too carried away.

She smiled at me and nodded. We borrowed a couple of books to complete our research project. I don't wanna end this project yet. I wanna spend more time with her and get to know her better. Maybe she will remember me if I do. ' Hey dude! Get a grip! Don't uncover the past. You have a girlfriend. She is the most hottest chick here in the campus. We're both the "Prince and Princess" here so it's natural that we look good together. ' I shrugged off the feeling and just continued what I was doing.

I felt a finger touched the area between my eyebrows. I looked up and saw Ashley holding two cups of coffee. "Cappuccino right? I noted it the last time. Since we're almost finished here, this is payback from before." she said handing me the coffee "Then you also have to pay me back for catching you earlier." I smirked "Okay fine. What do you want?" she asked me "Do you know Dylan from our class will be having a party this Friday?" I asked her "Yes and why?" she said as she took a sip of her coffee "Attend it." I told her "I can't my parents might not allow me to." she reasoned out.

"Don't worry about that leave it to me. Just get ready on Friday night." I said reassuring her "This is for payback right?" she asked and I nodded "Okay I give up. Fine." she said. Good thing I have connections. I can easily make her parents say yes. Even though we will be finishing this project soon, I will still be seeing her this Friday. For some reason I'm so hyped and pumped. "You promise?" I asked her "Yeah." she answered

Ashley

"So what time is the party?" I asked him "It's about 8:00 pm don't worry you won't be late." he grinned mischievously. I think he's hiding something from me. I just have this feeling in my gut that he is calling for trouble. Well a promise is a promise so I can't break it. As usual after we finished doing our project he would walk me to my house. When we were walking in the streets, a block away from my house "Hey Ash, can I tell you something?" he asked out of the blue "Yeah sure I'm all ears." I said "I really love Roxanne but....I'm not sure if she loves me too." I looked at him and he had this sad expression painted all over his face.