Drawn To You

PROLOGUE

It was the start of a new semester and I, Ashley Mayers, am officially leaving my old life and is taking a big step to a new school.

Everything was like a fairy tale, it was perfect, until I felt it and it change me completely.

First love that is, not always sweet as every girl imagines. It can bring you happiness but once it ends, it brings you nothing but emptiness.

I didn't know I was being involved in a game he started playing. The events just happened so fast I didn't even realize it was ending.

Start is when it all began.

Pause is when you begin to think about your relationship.

Continue is when you give another chance.

Game Over is when you finally decide to end things with the one you love.

New Game is when you open your heart for a new love that is better than your last.

We were like magnets that didn't want to be separated with each other. With an ounce of fate and destiny, we manage to find each other even though we died out all our ties involving one another.

Love is a bitter sweet feeling but, I am one of those lucky girls who knows what loving and being loved means.

============================

*A/N*

Please support my first teen fiction and also sorry for the grammatical errors if there is any. Again, thank you for trying it out and don't be shy to leave your comments about my story. Please do not bash me or anything in the comments box. ^o^

••••BabyWolf8894••••