Mystery Guy

Chapter 2 " Mystery Guy "

~This Chapter Is Dedicated To VintageArtLover For Promoting My Story Thanks xD~

Ashley

I unconsciously turned around, I was shocked to see the guy that helped me earlier. I watched as the tears formed in the eyes of the girl that soon streamed down her cheeks. From the way he acted earlier, I didn't expect him to be cold.

It didn't seem to be the right time to thank him so I tried to escape the place. As soon as I reached the door I slipped out of there quietly so they didn't even notice I was there in the first place.

I managed to see a girl sitting at a bench alone. I approached her to ask for directions thankfully, she is someone in my class too. "Oh this class? I'm in it too come on I'll show you the way there. By the way I'm Lucy Granger and you are?" she asked politely. "I'm Ashley Mayers nice to meet you." I said giving her a genuine smile.

Lucy came with me to our class and as soon as we got there the professor entered the class. "Good morning class I'm Mr. Smith. I see there's a new student in the class." he said while motioning me to go in front of the class.

"Please do a brief introduction to the class." I stood up from my seat which was beside the window at the corner of the class. As soon as I finished introducing myself, I heard many comments about me. "Woah! Hot babe in the house!" a guy wearing faded ripped jeans and black shirt at the back of the class said.

I was about to die of shyness and dig a hole where I can crawl into when I heard more comments like that but luckily the door burst open to reveal the handsome guy that helped me earlier. I was yet again mesmerized when his bright baby blue eyes shared contact with mine.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mr. Smith I had an emergency. It won't happen again." he reasoned out "Mr. Fox I'll let you slide this time but there's a catch. You see, we have a new student in class so I'm giving you the responsibility to show her around the campus for a week." Mr. Smith said looking at him sharply.

"I can be a tour guide but I mean for a week?" he pleaded "Yes and if you won't then you have cleaning duties this week mister." Mr. Smith said teasingly. "Okay fine but who is it??" I raised my hand as he directed his gaze upon me. "Hello there my name is Ashley Mayers. It's nice to see you again." I said shyly but I managed to put up a smile.

"Okay now go to your seats and Mr. Fox kindly sit next to Ms. Mayers so it will be easy for you to know each other better." he followed me to my seat and sat down at the empty seat beside me. "The name's Kevin Fox. Just don't be clingy and butt in into my personal business and we'll get along." he said coldly. I nodded towards his direction and focused my attention back to class.

At lunch time he asked me to show him my class schedules.

Home Room
-Mr. Smith

Biology
-Mrs. Hemmington

Math
-Mr. Thompson

P.E.
-Coach Ricky

Lunch Time

History
-Mrs. Salvatore

Home Economics
-Mrs. Sanchez

Home Room Dismissal
-Mr. Smith

"Good we all have the same classes. You just ask me things you don't know and not about any bothersome and pointless things." he said clarifying things with me. I nodded taking in all of his words. "Aren't you gonna eat? Hurry up I'm getting hungry." I stood up from my seat and followed him from behind as we walked in the hallway.

I found Lucy lining up in the cafeteria "Lucy!" I called out to her and she turned around and gave me a bear hug. Lucy is the type of girl that is friendly and carefree. I, on the other hand is the type that is shy to others and open up only to people whom I trust completely.

"What's up? Met new friends now?" she asked teasing me knowing I'm a shy person "Well not actually friends more like acquaintances only. I think Kevin Fox was his name? He was asked to show me around the academy this week." I told her simply yet I was surprised by her reaction.

"What!? Kevin Fox will show you around the academy for a whole freaking week!?" Lucy said loudly that everyone started staring at us. She then dragged me to a table "Why? What's going on?" I asked her still confused "Well the thing is you're just hanging out with the Campus Prince on your first day of classes. Wow I want your life dude!" She said full of enthusiasm "Well I don't think he has the image of a 'Prince'. He acts all cold around me." I reasoned out to her.

"Oh no honey! He is the most perfect guy every girl wants to get her hands on. He's smart, gentle man, kind, helpful, rich, and most of all that angelic smile with matching bright baby blue eyes that pierces the souls of every girl in the campus." she started breathing hard because she said all that without even stopping.

I heard the bell rang signaling the end of lunch good thing we managed to finish our lunch. "Ashley! Hurry up we will be late for our next class." Kevin ordered while Lucy had this smug smile "See I told you he's kind. He cares if you're both late for class and is quite a gentle man for reminding you and even accompanying you to class." I rolled my eyes at her comment "Ash, just don't fall too hard for the prince." she whispered to me then I slapped her shoulder lightly.

After class, Kevin showed me around like he was asked to do. I called Charles and asked him to fetch me later on. Kevin accompanied me to the library as I am a big fan of books and he also helped me in getting the application form for a library card. He isn't too bad after all. We walked towards the academy's parking grounds where his ride and my ride were already waiting.

I was shocked to see her....my ex best friend, Roxanne Charm, waiting there. I stayed frozen on my spot as I took in what I was seeing. He put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a quickly peck on the cheek. "Hey Babe! Are you done now?" she then noticed my presence and put on that fake smile on "Well if it isn't the most gullible slash nerd girl in the whole world." she said mocking me.

I glared at her. She was one of the reasons why I am like this now. That fake girl really had the nerve to pick on me on my first day of classes. "Wait you know each other?" Kevin asked not knowing the situation "Well practically knew each other." I replied back "Ouch that hurt Ash. We were best friends right?" she said still getting on my nerves "Don't call me that." I said coldly.

Luckily Charles had great timing and was already there waiting. "Well if you may excuse me." I said turning my back to them and walking away. She doesn't even deserve my time I though to myself. "See you tomorrow Ashley!" Kevin shouted and I smiled not knowing why. I shook it off maybe I was just happy I gained two new friends today.

When I got home, my parents bombarded me with questions. "How was your day? Met any friends yet?" Dad said "Yep. Two of them." I replied simply "Oh really? I wanna meet them sometime." I just nodded "So any cute guys out there princess?" mom said excitedly "Well none really. Just this guy with mesmerizing blue eyes." I said talking about Kevin "Oh My God! Our princess is having a secret crush already!" mom said still pushing the topic.

"Well I'm sorry I don't like him I just find him....interesting that's all. Good night I'm going to bed I had a long day." I went upstairs in my bedroom and after I washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a bun I changed into my pajamas and slept early. I think I should save energy for tomorrow I have a feeling that it will be a long long day.

============================
*A/N*

So how was it? I put so much effort in making this chapter long. Hope you like it and please support it. For those who already supported it, a big thank you for you!

#Comment Vote & Share! @o@

••••BabyWolf8894••••