The First Time We Met

(Hiro's POV)

My name is Hiro Hamada, I'm 17 years old and I'm in my third year of high school and I want to tell you about the day I met him. It was the middle of March and we were in the middle of preparations for a musical play. As we discussed what we should do that was when the door opened. A new boy entered and there was something different about him. He had black hair that he had pushed back so it stood up.  He wore the school's uniform which was a black polo shirt and khakis and he had a grey jacket on. His facial features made him somewhat of a pretty boy. And his build was pretty average. He didn't say anything until our teacher Miss Akiyama introduced him.

"Class this is our new student. Will you introduce yourself?" Miss Akiyama said

"Hi my name's Tadashi Hinata it's nice to meet you all." The boy said

He flashed a charming smile that showed his white teeth. His voice sounded very masculine and it felt nice to hear. As I stared at him I notice he also had a bit of muscle tone too which was something I enjoyed seeing.

"So Tadashi why don't you join the tenor's section." Miss Akiyama said after hearing his voice

The tenor section was actually my section which had already consisted of five boys so I was a little happy to be getting a sixth member considering the other two groups were already filled up.  He had chosen the seat next to mine and I was blushing a bit as he did. Miss Akiyama carried on with her lesson but I felt I had to say something to him.

"Um hi my name is Hiro Hamada and I'm the leader of this group."

He looked at me. "Hey my name's Tadashi." 

I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"So you're new to this school?"

"Yeah I recently transferred from my old school."

"What made you want to come here?"

"Well I was interested in joining a music program because I love to sing and well this school was the best option."

"That's good to hear. Um what year are you?"

"I'm a sophomore."

So he's a grade below me. "I'm a junior."

"Well I hope to learn a lot from you and I'll be counting on you." He held out his hand

I reached out and shook it the warmth from it alone was enough to make me blush I didn't understand why I felt this way over a person I just met. After class we walked out together.

"So what class do you have?" I asked

He responded. "Algebra 2."

"Right your a grade below me I have English 3."

"Ok then I'll see you around." Tadashi said as he waved bye walking off

I stood there a little dazed at the fact that I actually talked to him my face still blushing a bit I finally realized what I was feeling. And that feeling was love or at least I thought it was.