Chapter 12

The light coming into Peter's room wakes me up. For a moment, I forget the events of the night before. All I can think about is Peter's arm still wrapped around me.

"What time is it?" Peter rolls over, rubbing his eyes.

I turn my head to look at the clock on his table. "8:27."

"Ugh, why is it so early." He rolls over so he's faced down on the pillow, his messy hair going everywhere.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I slid out of his bed.

"Five more minutes." He pulls the covers over his head. I pull them off of him, revealing his half-naked body.

"What the heck!" He jumps up, his cheeks pink, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. I blush at the sight of his muscular body.

"Sorry!" I turn around, trying not to laugh.

"It's okay," I hear the sound of a drawer open and close. "I'm decent now." He chuckles

I turn back around and see Peter in a pair of black joggers and a gray hoodie. He rubs the back of his neck. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Um, I don't know. I usually hang out with Will..." Memories from the day before come rushing into my head, almost like a dam broke.

"Are you okay?" Peter rushes over, grabbing my shoulders.

"I'm fine." I wipe a tear away from my eyes.

"You sure?"

I nod, but from the look on Peter's face, I could tell he didn't believe me. Thankfully, he didn't push me to tell him more.

"Well, we probably should explain this to Aunt May. Come on, we can grab food while we're at it."

I follow him into the kitchen but no one seems to be around when we walk in.

"May?" Peter calls into the apartment. No one answers, and he looks at me worried.

"Maybe she's out shopping or something?"

He shakes his head, "We always eat breakfast together on Saturdays unless we can't for some reason. It's tradition."

"Maybe she couldn't today?"

"No, we always tell each other when we can't so the other person doesn't worry."

"Maybe she forgot?" I was doing my best to try and come up with a reason for why May wasn't there, hoping a reason would calm Peter. He was growing more anxious with every passing second.

"She never forgets anything."

"Peter, stop." He was pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair. "Peter, look at me. Peter!" I grabbed his arm, finally getting him to look at me. There were tears in his eyes that he was obviously trying to hold back. I pulled him into a hug, letting him bury his head into my shoulder.

"She's gone." He whispered into my ear.

"We'll find her I promise." I pulled his head away from me, holding his head in my hands. "I'm sure she's fine." He nodded his head, wiping the tears out of his.

"I have to tell Tony. Come on." He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. He turned the knob and swung it open. We both stopped suddenly at the sight of the person standing in front of us.

"Will?"

Author's Note

I'm sorry this is really short but I wanted to give you guys something so it's better than nothing. I probably won't have another part up until Thursday or Friday because of Halloween and my birthday. Hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! Happy Halloween!!