Tomi scoffs, "Please, they can't even try getting a bullet to touch me. Tom and I are top notch at defense. Plus if I can't go out with my features, I can always retract them." He took a stance and relaxed his body. The large appendages slowly start to revert back to normal poking human features. He spins around to show Tord once the transformation is finished. "Better Tordy?"

"Yeah," Tord says after being dropped back to his feet when the tail disappeared. "One more question before I get back to work."

"Yes?"

"Where's Tom?"

Tomi taps the side of his head. "Up in our mindset, he's fast asleep. So I decided to come out and sub in for his duties for a while." He grabs Tord's hand and pulls him out of his office quickly. "No more questions! You've got a meeting in 5 minutes with the Asian Government!"

Tord couldn't speak further as he was quickly dragged to his meeting by Tomi. He really needs to get a profile update on Tom so he can lower the number of surprises from the man.

"Faen." He says under his breath.

+Later+

Around eleven in the afternoon, Tord finally took control and dragged Tomi to the Blue section of the base. The doors open and the Blue soldiers who finished their work early got surprised by the appearance of the Red Leader dragging their friend and leader into the quarters.

"Hey! Stop dragging Blue like that!" Reggie exclaims going over boldly to the man.

Tord huffs as he drops Tomi in front of him. "I believe you know Thomas's monster." He places his hands on his hips while giving the soldier an annoyed look.

Reggie looked from Tord to his leader. "Tomi?" He questions.

The man looks up and smiles in a childish way. "Hey, Reggie!" He gets up from the floor and gives the other man a tight hug. "It's been forever since I last saw you. Have you been good to Tom?"

Reggie chuckles and pats Tomi's head. "Yes, yes. Can't get on the wrath of his mother side, ya know?" Tomi giggles as he hugs Reggie a bit tighter. Reggie looks a Tord looking even more annoyed as it's directed more at Tomi. "I suppose Tomi got on your nerves?"

"It's like dealing with a kid on a sugar high." Tord rubs his temple with one hand.

"Hey!" Tomi says sounding offended.

"Anyways, I need you and your soldier to watch him until Tom wakes up. I have other important schedules today, I do not need a distraction." The monster side of Tom was annoying to the core and it didn't help him that he would make some kind of whining noise every 5 minutes.

"But don't you need your secretary to take notes and take off your scheduling?" Reggie asks.

Tord waves him off, "I'll have one of my soldiers handle i-..." A little idea pops into his mind. "Actually, who's free in right now here? That's good at note taking and scheduling."

"At the moment," he pauses and thinks of the people free at this time. "Zack and Avery."

"Profiles?"

"Zack is Tom's left-hand man. He's part of the patrol team department. Age: 28. His advantages are stealth, combat, and manipulative skills. He usually prefers handguns if needs a weapon." Reggie supplies and goes to Avery's profile. "Avery works in the science department. Age: 35. He's one of Tom's earlier soldiers when the Rebellion first formed, so he has experience. Advantages are his intelligence and combat skills. Prefers a knife as a weapon of choice."