Ture love Final Chapter

Okay  guys there will be a part two book because I found out where this book will end anyway don't forget to look out for book two springtrap x foxy  heh heh Cheetahstarddxy out ......

                                          Springtrap pov 

I can't take this much longer. My leg still bleeding I'm getting weaker and weaker by the amount of blood I am losing.  I can't do it I cant take this anymore .......No shut up spring your doing this for foxy he can't and won't be alone.  HOW ARE YOU STILL LIVING DAMN IT DIE shadow freddy  yelled . I soon felt dizzy no no stay up stay up I said to myslef . This is and can't  be the end I have to fight stay alive for foxy  for my friends .....,for family I said out loud. Shadow freddy then stopped all the wepons and went away . I feel to the ground not being able to get up . ..... this.... is how ......life is ....for.... ( springtrap blacks out ) 

                                          Bonnie pov 

The fire  is spreading fast and quick.....come everyone get out I told everyone the got out as quickly  as possible.  But freddy was still inside bonnie freddy still in there cheetahstar told me . I know he can die in there for all I care I told her ...now hold on bonnie I hate .....well me cheetahstar and pinkwish  all hate freddy but he doesn't have to die like this go help him 6poptart told me . I rolled my eyes and ran back in the fiery building. Wood almost came crashing down on me freddy where are you . I said as I herad ahhhhh....it was freddy I went to where I herad the scream.  Why are you helping me freddy asked . Oh shut up I don't want to help you just come on and get out . We ran out as fast as we could  But as soon as we went out everyone was surrounding foxy. Mangle then said bonnie his going through labor. Oh god why the kids now I said to myself oh springtrap get here fast.........

                                  Shadow freddy pov

I saw springtraps home on fire and the plan was set . I  teleported back to where springtrap  was and picked up his body then teleported to the burning attraction put spring down in the fire and I leave .....

                                      Springtrap pov 

I wake up ..... Ahhh why is it so hot in here . I was soon surrounded by fire . What the hell my home ...what how Grrrrr freddy must have done this . The flames got closer to me this was it this is the end .....Im sorry foxy ( blacks out again )

                                          Foxy pov 

Everyone was helping me but then I felt springtraps presents he's here he's here . I looked at the building oh god please no he's not in there is he  I tryed to get up but bonnie pushed me down . Foxy ! What are you doing he asked me. S-Spring his in there he needs me I tell him . Foxy I am sorry but we or you can't go in there he responded no bonnie your wrong I quickly get up and run in the building.  Springtrap .....spring please  where are you I yelled oh please don't be dead . ......

                                     Springtrap pov  

I wake up to the sound of my name . Spring where are you its foxy . Foxy I quickly  got up and look around for him it hurts to get up on my leg but foxy was in here . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hear a scream  from foxy I ran to the scream I see foxy on the ground  And water coming from him ......wait gasp foxy your giving birth now I pick him up and tryed to fine the exit I did but fire surrounded it . I then grab  a gun and shot the window I soon crawled  out and ran to the others ......

                                         Bonnies pov 

I couldn't believe my eyes foxy was rigth springtrap  came running  to us with foxy in his arms as his leg was bleeding bad . Guys foxy needs help he says to us . OK ok mangle girls you help Springtrap and his leg then did as I told them to springtrap  put foxy down as his leg was getting patched up . As that was done he walked to foxy who seem to be in alot of pain springtrap  held on to Foxy's hand ...I can't belive he's giving birth. ......

                                Springtrap pov 

I held on to Foxy's had he seemed to be in so much pain soon chica came over and said to us ok I will be the doctor springtrap you hold Foxy's hand I nodded.  And foxy you have only one job and you push foxy nodded  having a worried look on his face. ....ok foxy and 3.....2.....1.....PUSH chica shouted foxy pushed as he squeezed my hand  Ahhhhh it hurts he told me . I know it dose love but you need to push I told him  Come on foxy push mangle said looking at him . Grrrrrrrr he pushed again I looked at chica the she smiled and said ok I see the head just I few more pushes and this baby will be out soon . Foxy had tears in his eyes shaking his head no no n-no I can't it hurts he yelled . I looked at him and said come on foxy if you don't do this our child will die . He then looked at me and immediately started to push hard again.  Chica smiled more and replyed it almost out just one more push foxy. Foxy put his head to the ground and gave the last push soon we herad crying foxy passed out . Here springtrap  hold your child chica said smiling.  I took our kid out of her hands chica had a smile on her face  . It was the most beautiful  child ever. Oh and by the way springtrap it a girl chica told me . Me and Foxy's  little girl had dark golden jade greenish fur and adorable golden eyes oh and it was a fox too . Foxy soon woke up he looked at me as I handed him our little girl . It's a she foxy I said to him he smiled and replyed  she's beautiful springie . I smiled back and kissed his forehead . This is my new life a change and a chance to start over this is our ture love and it can't be broken. ......

                                        No ones pov 

  ( I know I said I was never going to do this but ...Heh heh ) 

Soon fazbears fight was rebuilt with the help of Mike but no it was no longer a horror attraction but a home for a family and a new start........

THE END 

Book two coming out soon