I am pregnant p.t 3

There might be some more details  that may sound  disturbing . And this will be short ...why ? Because I will have to work on my golden frexy story ....

                                      In the morning  

                                       Springtrap pov 

I woke up on the bed I rolled trying to go back to sleep . But I realized foxy was gone . I looked in the bathroom nope then I went to the kitchen and  saw foxy sitting at a table holding his head....foxy you ok I said as foxy turned around with a green Circle around his mouth  . Foxy what did you eat I told him . He then pointed to the sink not answering  my question. I looked and walked to the sink seeing vomit. It was a greenish yellow  I backed away.  Foxy you didn't do this did you I asked knowing he had done it he nodded yes . I walked over to him he backed away for some weird reason.  Foxy it's ok I'm not mad I just want to help I said trying to calm him down . He then asked me s-spring why do you look black . I looked at myself  and I my fur was the same jade green . I looked at foxy it looked like he had pasted out . I picked him up and placed him on the bed in my room . I knew what was wrong just by looking at his stomach he's pregnant. ....and maybe just maybe  he is ready for kids.........