New shiped on next chapter

Ok thanks for the ship so I am shipping  bonnie and mangle and freddy x chica so yay . And I want to give a shout out for pinkiewish33 I want to say thanks for following  me and reading my story . Now let's get on with the story... Oh play the song when springtrap  sings

                                       Springtrap pov 

I woke up foxy was still sleeping. Probably  tired from what we did yesterday. I got up from the bed I went to take a shower. After brushed my teeth.  Then I stated to sing . While I was doing well stuff 

                                              Foxy pov

I woke up spring was gone I wasn't worried about it. Because I heard him singing wow his voice is nice

                                 Springtrap final song lyrics

                   I have been waiting a long time for someone to discover me why you ask is because I am getting a little claustrophobic in here I see how you can get ideas about how I really came to be while I guess I can see how you think I am mean Golden Green all Machine cuz it's me. I've been stuck here all alone. No one to tell the things I know. Well I guess I can see how you think I am mean gold green all machine cuz it's me. You are never going back cuz you got springtrapped .you are never going back cuz you got springtrapped. you are never going back cuz you got springtrapped .you are never going back cuz you got springtraped. Well deserved I pay the consequence and I have learned that I'm twisted but it still hurts why do they get to go and why do I have to stay they moved on but I am stuck in here while they're not wrong but I'm asking for some peace of mind if I could rewind I will never come back to that place at the time this is it the big finale but they never quit they were out to get me what I did is Unforgivable and I will pay the prize golden suits are now my curse so now I walk toward you. Can you get me out of all my troubles and all my past mistakes all the sadness please all of the hate. I can see how you get ideas about how I really came to be well I guess I can see how you think I am mean Golden Green all machine cuz it's me you are never going back cuz you got springtrapped. You are never going back cuz you got springtrapped. You are never going back cuz you got springtrapped. you are never going back cuz you got springtrapped. I guess I'm all alone and I don't think I move on I'm forever stuck in gold to live the life of an animatronic fright attraction someone please prove me wrong this is it the big finale but they never quit they were out to get me what I did is Unforgivable and I will pay the price golden suits are now my curse so now I walk towards you can you get me out of all my troubles and all my past mistakes all the sadness and all of the hate. 

                                          Foxy pov

I like springtraps little song . But I dint like that he talked about the past and what we did to him for killing us.but he did feel bad for it. We also felt bad for it . I heard  the door open I ran back in the bed and faked that I was sleep .foxy I now your up know your tail is wagging. I got up I said ok you got me . Then he said you where listening to  me singing by the door . And I also heard you say it have a nice voice ~  I was shocked how did he know all that . I asked how you know all that spring . He pointed to his left ear well it was half of it . Then said no one belives me why I tell them but my whole ear can hear normally. And the doctor said that I would never be able to hear out of my half ear. But for some weird reason I hear the most littlest sounds out of it so I can tell that you would near the door. Whoa spring that's a blessing and a gift. He smiled and said now be getting your pirate booty in that bathroom. And get ready for the day . Then I responded  your not my dad your my boyfriend. Then he said then why were you  calling me daddy when we did sex he got up in my face . I blushed as my ears went down . Then said I thought you like it that's all . Then he said that's a lie now you are going to laugh the truth out . W-hat then springtrap  tackled me and started to tickle  me. Hahahahaha s-stop . Then bit the tip of my ear still tickleing me . Then he responded  tell me then . OK ok ha heh heh I did it t-to give you pleasure. Then he stoped and kissed me that's all I wanted. 

Sorry it's short but I I am working on the next chapter now