Nightmares awaken

Warning blood and gore

                                    Nightmare pov

We walked for hours . Me feet hurt n. chica whined. Shut your wining springtrap growled . I had enough of  this springtrap that is it we are taking a break  I told him his eyes turned purple he had an evil  smile on his face ...

                               Springtraps evilslef pov

I ran into nigthmare took out my knife and stab his arm rapidly until  I saw his bone and flesh blood gassed out . Heh heh weak is what you are nigthmare I said to nigthmare who looked knocked out then nigthmare foxy  ran at me I moved out the way cueing him to hit a tree I slowly put the knife on his head . Springtrap  please  stop this isn't  you lad he pleaded  to me . I moved the knife and stab his shoulder and stomach. He screamed in pain . Then nigthmare foxy  hand blood coming out of his mouth  . Then I heard nigthmare  getting up I took the knife out of nigthmare foxy and ran to him he kicked me . I smiled do to the taste of blood in my mouth  I took out my gun and shot a tree forming it in to a spear . I took it and through it at his head he fell to the ground I saw his brain on the other side . All the nigthmares  then fell to the ground  in a dead position. My work is done now time to get out this body .

                                     Normal springtrap pov 

I looked around seeing  all the nigthmares  dead then they all disappeared  . I looked at myself I yelled do to what I saw my stomach guts were one the ground . I yelled . Again as my hand was gone . Then the nigthmares came back and fixed me up .

Short chapter yes I know but what happens next you'll be surprised